Vernika eye gatcha event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernika eye gatcha event

Hello, and good evening ED, i just want to suggest to make the event hero wep geraint to hero wep coupon ( any hero) so we can able to choose wep please ( its ok if you dont include the new hero wep"vernika")

Reason:
    1. because those people spent their money to get the set
    2. those who wanted to complete their set
    3. those who wanted pvp

^^ i do believe that will help the community because keep seeing same wep is really not satisfying

This event is great because, i feel like where all getting cosmetics keep it up

My reason:
    1. irin month is finished and ive couldnt way longer to spent for that after using hundreds of boxes just to get the wep so maybe you can do something about this please

What do you means "people spent their money to get the set"? Did you means people previously spent money on getting Geraint weapons?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Yes but it that doesnt mean a bad thing on my case just that my freind and i suggested this as a reason but not really number 1 most Possible case. Were just looking for completing set, only the wep is the problem, and i do think noble wep and epic hero wep ( previously) has the same stats so i do think if that would be given out, it still b listed on cosmetics reward which is really nice
      Last edited by rvvdumbdumb123; 04-02-2019, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X