Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me ED

Sorry for my bad English, I'm just gonna write any ideas that comes up

Why are we looting the (ready to eat) foods that aren't even ours, looting the foods that came from someone you just killed, or some chest you just found.

We don't even know if those foods we're looting are sanitized

Foods showing up in chests, barrels, etc.

I don't think chests, barrels and crates are a good idea to get consumables there (I know in the previous record from the history, people used to store foods there, but still.....)

Also chests often showing up in outside, which can be easily seen by passing bystander, I don't think that's how chests works, especially when dungeons have secret/hidden places

And what I'm mentioning about secret place, it should be hard to reach, like there should be puzzle, riddles, code, requirements, or something like... idk?.

Also there should be some potions brewed by yourself (I think there's a feature implemented already)

You can obtain food ingredients from the enemy you just killed (the edible one, maybe you can eat all, including human), and loot shards, craftables, materials or something that could help you craft a weapon, like crafting a dagger out of Elephant's trunks (Well, it's possible to gain one when slaying a dragon, but still, there's some enemies that they could help you craft something, best example is Bacchus, since he's an elephant, except it's two-legged)

Random-generated dungeon is good as well and enemies learning to use Dodge, Aerial Evasion, and counter-attack skills, especially dragons, enemies' self aware and cleverness will vary depending on the stage difficulty.

The enemies' HP, ATK, etc. percentage will match to yours, depending to the stage difficulty.

And Jesus Christ why even ED sells something that could turn your Level 1 crook char into Level 95 boss, what's the point of adding ftg, exp boost, exp bonus, exp bonus from items
    Last edited by Agent3554; 04-22-2019, 04:45 AM.

Why are you shitposting so much?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I need to take a nap
Working...
X