[Poll] Repair Penalty - Repair Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] Repair Penalty - Repair Cost

Repair penalty for DCer is not fair, you should put heavier penalty for player who leave nest intentionally or AFKer.
    Instead of DCer due to "player uncontrollable situation" which they are trying their best to reconnect back to the game.

- DCer Penalty Revamp - Remove/Lower Down the repair penalty for DCer.

- Leaver Punishment - Give heavier punishment to the 1st Intentional Leaver in the party by rise the repair penalty for 100%. (FDC abuser who select not reconnect back to party will be counted as leaver and receive same punishment)

- AFKer Punishment - When half of the party member is ready in the Portal/Trigger-able Zone, remaining player who still stay outside of the Zone more then 20sec will facing 5% durability drop for every 10sec pass.

- Ghost Stage Punishment - When a player stay in the Ghost Stage for more than 30sec, he will facing 5% durability drop for every 15sec pass.

- Punishment Stacking - AFK & Ghost Stage Punishment is stack-able.

- Death Penalty - Remain.

- Durability Expell - When AFKer or Ghost durability reach 0, is kick-able by party leader. No matter the target is active or remain AFK.

Please feel free to show your opinion even if you got disagreement, Thanks.
    DCer Penalty Revamp
    21.43%
    Leaver Punishment
    14.29%
    AFKer Punishment
    14.29%
    Ghost Stage Punishment
    14.29%
    Punishment Stacking
    14.29%
    Death Penalty
    14.29%
    Durability Expell
    7.14%
    Last edited by cyzhang; 04-27-2019, 09:21 PM.

Disconnection and Leaving penalty
    What's your reason to propose light punishment, even penalty removal for disconnected player?
    And why leaving party should be punished heavier than it already is?
    That combination is just making the whole punishment so weak.
    I could avoid that mighty leaving-penalty simply by disconnecting myself lol

AFK penalty
    I would agree that there should be punishment for AFK-(ghost)-players.
    But I don't think the solution you offered above would solve the main issue: preventing the run to go on.
    Their durability went 0, your time is wasted, but whole party still stuck there unable to continue, then what?
    My suggestion for this case: put certain time limit for player who is away, 1-2 minutes after AFK icon appeared and let them get automatically kicked and let his durability be wrecked.

Lastly, I don't understand what are you trying to say in disagree option there.

Comment

Q: What's your reason to propose light punishment, even penalty removal for disconnected player?
      A: DCer due to "player uncontrollable situation" which they are trying their best to reconnect back to the game. -from main post's 2nd sentence

Q: And why leaving party should be punished heavier than it already is?
      A: Heavier Punishment = Lesser Leaver, (Negative Relationship). I believed no one is encourage player leaving during the middle of game as a habit, so we want leaver learn to respect the game & party member's time.

Q: That combination is just making the whole punishment so weak. I could avoid that mighty leaving-penalty simply by disconnecting myself lol
      A: Thanks to point it out, I amended something in Leaver Punishment. But the main purpose here is make leaving the game require more steps = more time needed = more reconcile on their own action = higher chance to make different decision. (sometimes just a little time for decision making will change the world history, so never underestimate this little things)

S: I would agree that there should be punishment for AFK-(ghost)-players.
      A: Thanks for agreeing.

Q: But I don't think the solution you offered above would solve the main issue: preventing the run to go on. Their durability went 0, your time is wasted, but whole party still stuck there unable to continue, then what?
      A: Agreed, Durability Expel added and it's better then 2mins AFK kick, cuz we want provide a buffering time before we make a irreversible action (kick). But also the buffering time is causing other party members time, so it will come with a cost for the AFKer (durability drop).

Q: Why buffering time?
      A: Sometime real life issues appear, so our rules have to be a bit humane. BTW, if you do the math it wont take long before the buffering time up (durability empty).

S: My suggestion for this case: put certain time limit for player who is away, 1-2 minutes after AFK icon appeared and let them get automatically kicked and let his durability be wrecked.
      A: Some hardcore game ruin player will come back every 1.5mins just to prevent the AFK Icon appear, and there are ways to prevent AFK Icon appear even not require the person stay in front of his PC. (if you know how to do that keep it for yourself, if not then pretend me didn't say anything)
      BTW, I am disagreed with your "automatically kicked'', it should be done manually by party leader and I believe we all know why.

Q: Lastly, I don't understand what are you trying to say in disagree option there.
      A: Agreed it's unnecessary, replaced with Durability Expell.

Thanks for your replies, appreciated your time & effort.
      Best Regards.
      Last edited by cyzhang; 04-29-2019, 12:05 AM.

Comment

The DC penalty will be removed completely in the Red Lotus patch when we get it so there's that at least

Comment

Working...
        X