My unarranged and messy suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My unarranged and messy suggestions

Can we make something like falling in the line when going to the blacksmith? Like the blacksmith is already old and tired and cannot multitask anymore, like give him a rest already. These people are turning the blacksmith into a junk shop.

-Add timer that lasts for days when repairing an item, also when you repair one, you will not use it until it is repaired.

-Also the chance for an item to break or disappear when the durability goes 0.

-Remove the teleportation (M) mechanic already. (Lol, also there are some mounts that could be mounted with multiple people (cars, dragons, motorbikes, etc.), I wonder that could be used for Commuting service lmao ; 1 gold to travel from east gate to west gate) "S> Commute (Crystal Stream -> Gray Ruins) 1g"

-(I know foods can be crafted, but how about the foods we looted from chests/crates and corpses) We should use foods like potions, like we eat during the dungeon to gain health. I mean, store in the inventory instead of consuming it immediately.

-Instead of the boss bursting money upon death, we should get quests in the quest board, take one, then when you kill the specific target, you get the reward in the quest hub (at the clerk or something like person standing), similar to Goblin Slayer

-The loots shouldn't be bursting on the enemy upon death (those coins don't come from their tummies), but instead we loot it in the dead body, like when you loot a body in "Escape from Tarkov", which it takes seconds to loot (since you will touch and caress the corpse body) I don't know if enemies even have pockets..

-Chests shouldn't be obviously appearing in the path, it should be hidden, like in caves or something

-We should add stamina bar, I guess? (Maybe this is a bad idea for some people)

-Make the horse mount "2-man available" already (or add some carriage for the horses to pull, which multiple people can ride with, but might contradicts the existence of modern cars]), just in-case when instant teleportation was removed

-Also voice chats (I don't know if it's a good idea, if not, I guess I'll just use discord).
    Last edited by Agent3554; 05-03-2019, 11:41 PM.

can u stop with shitposts now lol

Comment

can u stop with shitposts now lol
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

go play bodoh [bdo]
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

WOW!!! Suggestions... Suggestions... there are far more better suggestion than this =P

Comment

Working...
          X