Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additional skill and skill revamp suggestions for dark summoner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional skill and skill revamp suggestions for dark summoner!

Hi ED, (Well, if you read this.)
    DS is one of the DPS class that has a random DPS per dungeon as it is affected by mech. Well the thing is that I hope you removed the puppet (because it eats too much SP) skill and add some debuff skill to DS (because the critical rate increase debuff on Revenge Hand EX is not that much of a help. Aside from that, the Awakening Revenge Hand, why isn't it not applicable in instant? I wish you could just remove it and at the description to the EX skill of it.

RESENT AREA - i hope you can boost this skill and make it more useful like making it awakening passive skill with a description:

"When Resent Area is used, the hands will now appear per second and attack area is increased. Also attack damage is increased to 100 percent each attack and duration is raised from 15 to 30 seconds. [Wahahaha am I asking too much? Lol]"

Nerf the Rampage Claw EX!
    Instead of slamming the enemy to the ground and have four hits, make the hits equal to five and the fourth hit should also be like the third hit and the last hit should have three options like "Normal Attack Button for Slamming enemy to the ground or Special Attack Button for Throwing enemies in the air (like the animation should be like chain claw but with both left and right hands. Hahahaha) or just normal clap attack like the third and fourth hit as i said.
    Then change the AWK passive skill of Rampage Claw to increased attack to fourth hit by 50% and 100% to the fifth hit. Action speed increased also to 75%. [I'm dead serious because AWK Rampage Claw's EX Action speed is so so slow.

CLASS MASTERY SKILL - Despair Needle, i was sure that there is a line saying that there is a 900% increased in ATK of despair needle that is missing. If not, you should put it!

Chaos Formation penalty! Please remove the thing that when casting CF and moved, there will be a 1 hit penalty that will be reduced to the CF making 15 to 14 hits only. -.- ALSO BUFF THIS SKILL FOR PETE SAKE and replace the delayed buff to decreased defense by 20% or decreased dark resistance by 25%!

FOR THE LAST AWAKENING SKILL SLOTS! My skill suggestion for it are:

Defiled Hands - Summons phantom claws from the ground that pierces enemies reducing their defense, dark resistance, action and movement speed by 20%. Maximun of 10 hits, attack per hit is 1450%!! Attack area is same as Chaos Formation Awakening!

Phantom Swarm - Attacks a phantom claw to an enemy to hold reducing defense and movement speed by 20%. Stacks up to 3 times. Attack power per hit is 1505%.

THAT'S ALL FROM ME. I know it is a lot but i hope you consider this. I'm looking forward but .01% only.
    Last edited by Kazemon03; 06-07-2019, 08:41 PM. Reason: Forgot one thing so i edited it.
    Kazemon03
    ~ Dark Summoner from the Old Westwood~
    -Chief Executor-
Working...
X