Make skill respec/reset available every time please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make skill respec/reset available every time please

I am a returning player, lv 95, and i have spec all my skills but i haven't complete the ruina awaken quest, Once i completed the quest, i found out that the awaken skills also require sp to learn. This is really frustrating for me because now i can't even use any of the new skills. If reseting job is unavailable is ok for me, i understand but why can't reset skill be available at any time.

P.S. I left dragon nest once i reached lv 95 due to studies, and now it seens like i will just leave dragon nest again once the returning player status reset.
    P.S.S I know i can just play the game like normal, but for me, its like playing the old ruina (after the nerf of course) with nothing change. so ciao~

You can get Unlimited Oblivion Scroll (unlimited skill reset for 24 hours) by opening Level 95 Achievement Reward Box.

Additionally, you can get similar item by reaching Journeyman Knight rank (single brown diamond) in Colosseum. It is obtained at 120k exp or so.

Last I checked, you could still resurrect your party member 100 times for Resurrection feat. The reward is a Job Change Scroll.

Finally, you could just tag along on a party and farm BST point at every chance you get. Eventually, you'll get enough points to buy these items from David.

Comment

This is the reason why we have an Unlimited Oblivion Scroll in the lv95 achievement box, for your perusal after you had unlocked all skills.

Surprise surprise, free-to-play MMORPG needs funds to run the server, and hence they had to rely on various top up game mechanics to be sustainable. Skill reset is not an everyday uses, more like a correction item when you made a mistake in the build or you wanted to adjust it for the betterment. Hence, it is logical for them to impose a fee on them. It is also noted that every time a class get some skill changes/revamp, we get a free server skill reset to compensate for that.

It is possible that skill reset will be put onto BST store in the future, as in KDN they do, although I am not sure if it is KDN exclusive or what.

PS: If you quit after reaching lv95, why had you not awakening yet? You might had received free server skill reset during your hiatus time.
      PSS: Might as well farm Job Change scroll from BST store and change to buster classes.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Or buy skill expansion tree from BST store, if you don't have expansion yet.

iirc when i reached lv 95, it was like 1-2 years ago? and during that time, the lancea awakening havent even come out yet in the sea server, i am pretty sure. And during that time, i only play my ruina

P.S i dont remember using my lv 95 box though, and i cant find it in my inventory or storage
      Last edited by iCeySkyz; 06-12-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        how about cash inventory misc. section? achievement box transfer to your inventory when you open lv 80 or lv 81 box.

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        If you die-die wanted to play Ruina and wanted to have free skill reset:

1. Find out where is your lv95 achievement box, or
        2. Get free skill resets from methods mentioned by NearLawlet, or
        3. Get skill expansion scroll from BST shop, as stated by atom100 (only applicable if you dont have expansion yet), or
        4. Workaround by 2x job change, uses a lot of BST points.
    Working...
    X