Throwing a rock into the ocean here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing a rock into the ocean here..

ED plz, tell me you're adding a "new" epic costume in the crystal shop this August. They already added the Cherry Blossom costume due to popular demand, so I'm hoping they'll be adding the next one this coming patch. Which might be the Mythology Costume since it was popular in the thread as well. There's a lot of request there, so please at least announce to us what you're considering.

lol hungry for myth xD anyway i also want them to add costume in CS like from DN Kr patch 2014,2015,2016 summer cost, halloween cost, xmas etc but myth i doubt that cause its from synth costume back those old days..

Comment

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      M26 well if you didn't finish reading what I said, I mentioned that I don't mind what costume they return. I just want to buy a 7 piece epic costume from the crystal point shop again. It doesn't matter if it's Myth or not. I hope you get it now. LOL

• M26
      M26 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what did you say in ur last comment but im pin pointing what you said before "Which might be the Mythology Costume " you said, im just saying that its not possible to release unless they release it in kr and make myth costume for machina too thats all LoL, I hope you understand now..

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      M26 I already got that the first time.. and I'm sure I made it clear that I only mentioned Myth Costume because of the votes in the forum, and I didn't know it was from the synthesis in the past. I'm just wondering why you keep on saying the same thing about it even though I already said in my previous comment that I don't really care if it's the Myth or not. You already made your point, what are you fighting for now? LOL

I doubt they'll add Mythology Costume set since it used to be an epic synthesis, and the ones we've seen in the crystal shop were regular cash shop sets turned epic.
    That issue aside, I'd like to see another costume (even if its not epic) in the shop.

Comment

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean.. they asked for people's opinions what costumes they want to see return, they didn't give any statute of limitations whatsoever so I assume synthesis stuff are fair game. They did bring back Cherry Blossom as it was demanded. If not then there's no point in asking. It's not like we're demanding that it will have synthesis stats like Saint Costume.
Working...
X