Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Majesty's Class Mastery III Revamp

Good day!

Every majesty players know that switch gravity has 2 instant skill namely, Class Mastery III and Awakened Passive Teleport. Skill rotation wise I have always used Class mastery III after Gravity Ascension. Skill rotation will be a mess now that dream jade has arrived at sea server, but for more efficiency I suggest changing Class Mastery III from switch gravity inst. to inst. black hole since there is still Awakened passive teleport for switch gravity to be cast instantly. And before dream jade arrived I hardly use Black Hole for bosses, only when skills are on cooldown. Also, blackhole's gravity ball distance is quite far and when gravity trap is used it must be cast perfectly to include Black hole's gravity ball.
    Last edited by Meynard; 10-10-2019, 09:04 AM.

I don't aggree with your suggestion, your suggestion is stupid. Class mastery III is very good and it doesn't need to change. U just doesn't know how to timing your skill and which instant skill that is usefull on every conditions. If u focus on your main try to learn on how to use it properly. I am also using majesty but as 3rd main character.

Comment

there are other useless skill with majesty to focus on AKA gravity rush

Comment

Originally posted by Aozora View Post
        I don't aggree with your suggestion, your suggestion is stupid. Class mastery III is very good and it doesn't need to change. U just doesn't know how to timing your skill and which instant skill that is usefull on every conditions. If u focus on your main try to learn on how to use it properly. I am also using majesty but as 3rd main character.
        Actually now that I have goddess gloves w/ action speed, black hole seems to be okay now but I still dont understand why they theres 2 instant cast for Switch gravity when the devs can put a different skill for other skills. I respect your opinion tho but this is my opinion for the rotation as of now ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Meynard View Post

Actually now that I have goddess gloves w/ action speed, black hole seems to be okay now but I still dont understand why they theres 2 instant cast for Switch gravity when the devs can put a different skill for other skills. I respect your opinion tho but this is my opinion for the rotation as of now ^^
          blackhole still filler skill though even with the dream jade and i think its not worth it to +10 even the dream jade.. switch gravity is situational though the void explo+grav switch if u need to dps from afar and tp + grav switch if u need to burst with switch and can also combo that with triple orb inst.

we still need a revamp for majesty though, compared to other classes force user in general have so much low damage and multipliers and skills like gravity trap ,gravity rush are like kinda not used... gravity trap is good though if only it uses the damage multiplier of the skill that it was from not the multiplier of gravity trap itself. gravity rush is used only for dash alternative lol

Comment

Working...
          X