Game Improvement Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Velerlis View Post

I believe it is automatically condition what makes this idea to sound anti-player like. Why it not to be by the will of both - GM and member? (Plus it is member who chooses in which guild to apply since he can already be in multiply guilds)

Seriously, to add automatically the whole account to 1 (randomly chosen?) guild looks for me like an abuse of GM's and member's rights. Free will. It is almost the same situation as if a person succeeded on a job interview and all his family members (including infants) automatically got the job. The same job position.
    As usual, when player decides to join a guild he shows his the most geared character whom he pilots the best . And GM also accepts character who is active and is able to participate in guild runs (preferably w/o being burden). Until there is the max number of members in the guild any extra characters will cause only problems.

Early P.S. You mentioned the postfix to new characters with the IGN of 1st joined the guild. I think it would be easier for all to see not IGN #2-9 = IGN 1 but IGN 1@mail* instead
    *mail is confidential info, so forum name maybe?).

Points of view of guild members were already mentioned so I'll add GM's. I'm not GM but I can imagine obvious question any GM might have: Who all this characters are and why for they are in the guild?

SEA player is known to have XX characters (or even accounts) and usually the most of them (characters) are inactive so it will be only the waste of member slots. In such case it is easier to add member manually than latter to kick off 100500 twinks out of the guild (with checking who is who's 1st).

Another problem is related with withdrawal rights. One 'fine' day member who earned credibility and who has several character in that guild does .. guess what? - Yep, he wipes the guild storage. Not all GMs are so responsible to have an absolute, full, total control over the guild. Some wants to 'socialize' aka have friends and trust them. I know one GM who used to make all members either SGM or VGM just because he is friendly and nice person. I mean such option most probably will give a new field for scammers.

I'm sorry for such long post (and English) and I'm sorry if this reply is too emotional or unfriendly like. I really wish your suggestions and efforts to make DN better were noticed and approved by developers. Especially 2, 4 and 8. And maybe unnamed wish to increase inventory space as well c:

And please, keep in mind that game improvements are for payers and players are all we
    There a suggested workaround on this proposal by Elune.
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• Velerlis
      Velerlis commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, don't you mind adding that and all other info you explained in various comments into the very 1st post so it doesn't look like a wish list but more like a suggestion as declared? So all ideas (current problems, suggested solutions and ways of doing so) will be clear and understandable in only one particular way. Plus, you will have not explain it for multiply times if new reads occur and disagree with the same points. There are also several strong pro and contra arguments which you can use for improving current suggestions if you wish so.

Gender Lock removal is almost 99% impossible. They need to re-write or change huge amount of character cods and data. DN will once again go haywire if this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post
      Gender Lock removal is almost 99% impossible. They need to re-write or change huge amount of character cods and data. DN will once again go haywire if this happens.
      Yes! Would probably take tons and tons of coding.
      Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
      BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Working...
      X