Additional Dungeon Difficulty : More Loots, Gold, and More Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional Dungeon Difficulty : More Loots, Gold, and More Challenge

Hello, i would like to share my ideas on how to improve dungeon loots, golds, loot ratio and distribution when included on a party while doing Daily Quest.

Here is one of them:

Chaos Difficulty (SOLO)

What is Chaos Difficulty?

it was once a difficulty in the game on every dungeon, as i recall before the major update on cap 70 i think? i forgot which cap was it that edited most of the skill stats and effects.

Chaos difficulty will give players a more challenge and more reward, worthy of their time for completing the dungeon, but still cannot exceed Nest run's rewards.

it consists of having a time limit, a more challenging run, with more stronger mobs and boss with better loots, rewards and a chance to snag the "Dungeon Master" title which is on par with other legendary titles you could imagine with the stats of the 2 (the ones you get on Priestess of Darkness Mocha on lament store, goddess grief pouch) the title can be earned when you have the record of the fastest dungeon run in chaos difficulty, it will be reset every week, whoever gets the fastest record within that week will get the reward for the next week.

The dungeon requires a Chaos ticket, which can be obtained through Abyss mode on the latest dungeon on that cap, and is unlimited to be farmed same as the memory fragment dropped on this current cap.

chaos difficulty has a different loot ratio of items, consists of 40% more Jewels, 30% more gears, 15% more Dragon Jades, the rest are maybe fruits and gifts, depends on what new items would be released upon level cap updated.

The Rewards does not stop on that, the Chaos Difficulty will also reward players with Space, Time, Harmony and Light Cubes upon successfully completing the dungeon in chaos mode, the cubes are rewarded on the hidden chests, Space,Time,Harmony cubes are rewarded on the blue chests, golden chests contains light cubes, giving a chance for other players to craft genesis accessories much faster.

If any of you btw have other suggestions, please do post a comment and share your ideas, that would be a great addition to the topic

Comment

Excellent Suggestion I agree with most of your points:

1. Having a time limit.
      2. Drops more jewels and gears...
      3. Chest drops Cubes.

However, don't be offended but this is my take.

Some suggestions "I think" might be more fair.

1. For time limit, I feel at each stage, the time limit has to be different to suit the length of the map.

EXAMPLE:
      Map 01 has long path (Adjust the time limit accordingly)
      Map 02 has shorter path (Adjust the time limit accordingly)

Which means that each map has its on time limit...

AND TO ADD EXTRA: If you managed to clear way 50% faster than the time limit, there is a chance whereby the loot can X2 Drop rate.

2. I feel that the drop jewels ONLY(not gears) need some adjustment. I agree with the percentages you distribute. However, it must not be a 100% Rate drop. Maybe around 70% drop rate.

WHY?
      It is to balance the amount of Jewels being drop. If you see the NORMAL DUNGEON, the developers are trying to make it hard to drop Jewels(EXCLUDING LOWER LEVEL DUNGEONS). So if there is too many Jewels drop from the CHAOS Difficulty, I think they may not accept the idea. (MY TAKE)

3. For cubes and stuff, same as above reason but at a lower rate.

EG: 25% Chance when you open are Cubes (5% Light Cubes, 8% Dark Cubes, 5% Space Cubes, 3% Harmony Cubes, 1% Elevation Cubes, 3% Time Cubes)

4. This is my own personal suggestion. Have some chance(15%?) to trigger Emergency Events in the dungeons runs(CHAOS ONLY).

This will not make the dungeon runs boring and have some kind of fun elements inside. While doing the emergency events, you may get rewarded with some pouch or jewels/cubes. But the amount of jewels/cubes drop should not be more than "Point 2 Suggestion".
      ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
      ~ Afternoon Environment ==
      ROWDY ~
      How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
      Oh wait... What is balance???

Comment

Originally posted by Gaming_Boy View Post
        Excellent Suggestion I agree with most of your points:

1. Having a time limit.
        2. Drops more jewels and gears...
        3. Chest drops Cubes.

However, don't be offended but this is my take.

Some suggestions "I think" might be more fair.

1. For time limit, I feel at each stage, the time limit has to be different to suit the length of the map.

EXAMPLE:
        Map 01 has long path (Adjust the time limit accordingly)
        Map 02 has shorter path (Adjust the time limit accordingly)

Which means that each map has its on time limit...

AND TO ADD EXTRA: If you managed to clear way 50% faster than the time limit, there is a chance whereby the loot can X2 Drop rate.

2. I feel that the drop jewels ONLY(not gears) need some adjustment. I agree with the percentages you distribute. However, it must not be a 100% Rate drop. Maybe around 70% drop rate.

WHY?
        It is to balance the amount of Jewels being drop. If you see the NORMAL DUNGEON, the developers are trying to make it hard to drop Jewels(EXCLUDING LOWER LEVEL DUNGEONS). So if there is too many Jewels drop from the CHAOS Difficulty, I think they may not accept the idea. (MY TAKE)

3. For cubes and stuff, same as above reason but at a lower rate.

EG: 25% Chance when you open are Cubes (5% Light Cubes, 8% Dark Cubes, 5% Space Cubes, 3% Harmony Cubes, 1% Elevation Cubes, 3% Time Cubes)

4. This is my own personal suggestion. Have some chance(15%?) to trigger Emergency Events in the dungeons runs(CHAOS ONLY).

This will not make the dungeon runs boring and have some kind of fun elements inside. While doing the emergency events, you may get rewarded with some pouch or jewels/cubes. But the amount of jewels/cubes drop should not be more than "Point 2 Suggestion".
        #4 looks good, this is the same as on the Aru Andel level 70 dungeons, i like the idea, but i would prefer the loot to be cube exclusive, it would be also wise to drop space cubes as it is the most in demand as of now, the amount of space cubes dropped should not be more than 5, same as on Golden bunny loot, and the rest should be jewels

Comment

Working...
        X