Guild Improvement Suggestions(SMALL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Improvement Suggestions(SMALL)

Hi first off... This is not a major suggestion just an improvement.

Many might not agree and say that this has a low user usage. BUT STILL! I feel it would be nice to have.

1A. Kicking of guild members by login activity

Problem:
    If a guild master wants to kick a few members out who has not log in for a few days, they have to look at "Logout Time" and manually kick one by one out.

Solution:
    Have a feature to filter all those with Example: "2 Days ago", "Over 20 Days ago". And get a list of guild members. From there, an option is given to kick them all.

1B. Kicking of guild members by Guild Contributions

EXACTLY SAME AS THE ABOVE 1A.

2. Searching if a guild member exist in a guild

Problem:
    If a guild member wants to search if a particular IGN is in the guild, he/she has to search a long list from A-Z filter and find the IGN. This takes some times especially with guilds that has a long range of IGN's members starting with "A".

Solution:
    Add a search function to search for IGN

3. (NEW SUGGESTION) Have a feature that automatically reward Guild Members.

EXAMPLE 01:
    For a certain range of "Guild Point Contributions" a guild member accomplish in a day/month or year, have a feature the rewards them.

EXAMPLE 02: (Not so IDEAL)
    For a range of "Consecutively login" have a feature the rewards them.
    ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
    ~ Afternoon Environment ==
    ROWDY ~
    How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
    Oh wait... What is balance???

Nice suggestions!
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Searching guild member name would be really cool, agree for that.
      It is quite irritating to scroll down the whole list to find a member (e.g. to change ranks / kick ) especially when they are my own subs or a logged off member.
      Just a Non-Hardworking casual F2P player.

Comment

I wouldnt really suggest ED to take point number 1, some players might leave DN for quite some time due to studies/vacation/trip and won't be able to log in for quite some time.. They might wanna be in guild as some bonus will be gone once you leave guild..

Its a good point anyway, or ED can add another button to actually "lock" the player in guild due to inactivity of XXXdays so they won't be kicked
        Last edited by looyvonne; 08-29-2017, 11:45 PM.
        zProFury

Comment

i propose for the position of the GM, we make a vote where voting can be done by all VGM? Because alot of today's GM are inactive, most of the only logged in once a month to prevent they "GM Title" from being taken over. So, to prevent the guild become inactive or "Dead/Sleep Guild" (most of the guild exist today) VGM can make a decision and votes to appoint a new GM for future guild purposes.

Comment

Also, I feel that based on my Point 01.

I feel that the feature can have a filter list of players who are Overseas/Studying based on looyvonnereply.
            ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
            ~ Afternoon Environment ==
            ROWDY ~
            How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
            Oh wait... What is balance???

Comment

the guild should have questioned players on their status before applying for membership and being accepted in the guild they are applying for, reason why is because there are a lot of people doing schools, and working not to fund their accounts in the game but to support their lives and other peoples lives as well, big cheers for those who are working overseas!

Comment

Working...
              X