Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Dungeon: Needs an update/Suggestions

Hello

As all players know, Remote dungeons are also a good source of income for us F2P players to which gives us free jewels, Fellowship Heraldries, Random chance of getting epic gears and valuable items on the unique treasure box, and a lot of waiting to do.

So this upcoming 95 cap that you are planning right now, please do update the contents on everything that players tend to farm not only your cash shop items, this would increase further the satisfactory level of players in the game, and they might buy some currency, which is good for both the game and the players, but except for their wallets.

And Also, i would like to suggest to let us "CANCEL" an ongoing progress of 3 heroes doing the remote dungeon, sometimes players mistakenly do include a weaker level hero into a remote dungeon along with high level heroes in order to be carried and level up after the success of their progress, but sometimes they just wanted to actually level their heroes manually by running dungeons solo repeatedly, making their heroes gain exp as they loot, most of the players do this with RARE type heroes to which then they reach level 20, will combine using a magic hero synthesizer as i recall, to combine the heroes and thus creating an epic rarity hero, which will actually give them the chance to either sell this, or use it for their advantage, because epic heroes are expensive ranging from 500g~1000g (yes, those amount are expensive for me)

Also please add up a new remote dungeon quest to where heroes could take on a quest, that will have a time progress of about atleast 24 hours that rewards the players with a "PACKAGE" and this quests requires stronger heroes in order to be successful; cannot use hero awakening potions or lucky coins in order to increase the success rate or reduce the time spent by the heroes on the quest.

PACKAGE:

Here is an example of what it should have

24-Hour Quest

Type A: General Package 80% Chance
    • x5 Jewel
    • x5 Labyss
    • x5 Dragon Jade Fragment
    Type B: Lucky General Package 17% Chance
    • x7 Jewel
    • x5 Labyss
    • x5 Dragon Jade Fragment
    Type C: Goddess' Blessing Package 3% Chance
    • x15 Jewel
    • x10 Labyss
    • x10 Dragon Jade Fragment
    • x1 Variant Dragon Jade Fragment
    • x5 Magic Jelly (Non-Tradable)

I would also want to suggest to add up some more new heroes in the game to use in the remote dungeon, and maybe add a new Hero Rarity like "Legend" not just Unique heroes? and add a Legend Treasure box on a Legend Dungeon quest in remote dungeon? im not sure what rewards should be inside but im hoping.... Wraths maybe?

Please add a function to unsummon a hero with a hotkey, there seems to be no hotkey available and its not a function as of now only the "Re-summon" hero is available, and the default hotkey is "Delete" key.

wow.. so much important items in there... ur making ppl lazy to hunt..

Comment

Originally posted by GulaGe View Post
      wow.. so much important items in there... ur making ppl lazy to hunt..
      The success rate is lower than those of normal dungeon quests, i'd say less than 50%, base success rate is 0%, the success rate of each hero used depending on their quality varies, for example:

Rare Heroes

Success Rate multiplied by 0.4 of their current level

Epic Heroes

Success Rate multiplied by 0.6 of their current level

Unique Heroes

Success Rate multiplied by 0.8 of their current level

So let us say you use 3 level 20 unique heroes, the success rate would be 48%

The chance of getting the best package would be low, it would just add up a good motivation to further farm for more items and is also another method of farming while you are away, afk, or going to hit the bed for the next day, isn't that we all do when we do remote dungeon? set heroes on a dungeon quest for around 12-6 hour quest and after we wake up we just retrieve all of the treasure box we acquired if it was successful.

it depends on what will the game devs decide on to, this is just an example of what my idea would look like if i were to update the contents on the remote dungeon, this is just to give them an idea of what i wanted to share with them to further improve the game's rewarding system because of the DNP policy to which.... we cannot buy costumes anymore or any other useful functional cash shop items like heraldry slots, talisman and skill heraldry cash shop item

Comment

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        you should try to do remote dungeons, it is a waste if you dont, while you are away in the game, you could actually still earn something after you come back after hours of being offline, before i go to bed i always set up my heroes on a remote quest on the remote dungeon, i will search for those 6~12 hour quests and then choose 3 heroes sufficiently enough to have a success rate of completing the remote quest of about 80% above atleast, 90% is enough, 100% is better so you wont waste the time and see it failed, because if it failed no treasure box for you, i always use 1 unique hero and 2 magic rarity heroes in order to make use of the remained heroes i can use for free without renting.

if you have a complete set of heroes, from unique to rare, you could actually do atleast 8~10 remote quests, and earn atleast 20~30 rare Treasure boxes that could contain some jewels, theano gears you could sell or disassemble for garnets, and then accessories to use or to sell.

you could manually level up your hero by doing dungeon runs with your hero in a solo or 2 party member run, or just partner them with 2 heroes enough to have a success rate of atleast 80% above, so your low level hero could get easy experience without the hassle of leveling up all low levels manually if you dont have enough time to grind all day on a dungeon just for that.

• GulaGe
        GulaGe commented
        Editing a comment
        well i only do remote dungeon if its a daily task.. other than that i think its a waste of gold.. loots are not useful on the recent cap

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        its a waste of gold if you were to actually spend 30 gold for each hero to hire to do a remote dungeon quest, it is actually profitable, its not a waste of gold if you know what to do, i highly suggest go do some research about remote dungeon

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post

Please add a function to unsummon a hero with a hotkey, there seems to be no hotkey available and its not a function as of now only the "Re-summon" hero is available, and the default hotkey is "Delete" key.
      I +1 this one.

Comment

Working...
      X