Uhm Just Suggesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm Just Suggesting

Ok this is gonna be a relatively long post so for those who hadn't eaten yet, be sure that the food is somewhere nearby.
    Also, for those who didn't sleep yet stay away from this post for it will put you to sleep in no time.

I will be suggesting stuffs both for the benefit of the game, makers and players as well. These are based on current game content so maybe it would be understood well because players know this content well.
    I'm a hardcore farmer in game. So in this post I will put myself in mine, a casher's view and a F2p player too to share opinions regarding these suggestions.

To start with:
    1) VIP Premium.
    - Yes Cherry introduced this to us back then. A character in the said account may use the premium service at a cost of almost or equal to 30k cc. Well because my game style is full of what if's I did try to purchase one and tried the services. Correct me if I'm wrong, it offers: 3pcs altea a day, 1 pc magni/day, 5 pcs jelly/day additional 1k ftg daily reset. So upon seeing it, it was a wow for me. But when I was using it I was like uhm, not worth it. How come? Allow me to explain.
    *Vip lasts for 30 days, so that means about 90 alteas, 30 magni and about 600 jellies. Well 90 alteas will be based on RHG so the proper ratio will be 1:10 (1 success: for every 10 altea), magni rewards are not applied here, back then yes it is good but now i don't think so depending on ED content, I don't enhance much so 600 pcs jellies still there.
    *You have lots of ftg to used for farming, but with current drop rate it's utterly useless and tiring too. Imagine running dungeons after dungeons for the same loots you get every time only last box is good. (except distorted dungeons.)
    * A lot of items, but not enough bag, need to purchase bag to accommodate drops. (Assuming not everyone purchased the initial discounted bags and did not also enjoyed the RH status)
    * A lot of items, but TH will only allow me to sell 30x a week, so I need to purchase an additional TH ticket.
    So in the long run it is, 30kcc + 5500cc/dnp for th ticket + 3500cc (horn of life) or 5500cc (new pet) + 5000cc (assuming price for bag, i didn't bought any) a month. So is it really worth it? 38,500cc alone for VIP+ TH ticket + horn of life. ( Wow i saved about 8500 cc when I mixed VIP and RH status.)

So in the long run it's not that worthy. Why? To maximized the said content you need to purchase the add ons.
    So my suggestion would be, what if we have options? For example 3 kinds of VIP offers.
    Altea VIP, same as the premium one we have now with no ftg points.
    Farmer VIP, uhm a pet, drop rate increase, TH ticket (Like RH status)
    War VIP, enhanced pvp points, enhanced pvp ftg, Maybe bonus pvp points as daily rewards.

2) VIP Premium Channels.
    - Yes exclusively for premium users. Like an optional channel for them to mingle. Containing better rates than most channels and yes lag free because of minimal usage.
    Like for example, If a famous service giver most of the time spend their time in these/ this channel it may lessen the risk others will get scammed. Though this would only have a rate 5% it could contribute for the war against scammers. Also not everyone wanted the drama in most channels so in case there will be like a haven for them to be well this would be it. It would depend if guys who may enter would need to purchase something for this channel or it may be an inclusive for the above content.

3) VIP duration items.
    - Yes, I'm not looking forward the above 2 would be granted so this would apply for the current content. So why not we give them the option of purchasing the said vip in a span of period. Well, some players can and may only get OL during weekends or day off, and during these times they wanted and may play the game to the fullest. ED may offer the same VIP offer cc did but the difference will be duration. Maybe for a day or a week. So that players who wanted to schedule their play time may get this type of upgrade into their gaming pattern.

4) Learning Nests as a part of DQ.
    - Yes, you read that right. Learning means it may be a 1 or 2 man run to finish the said dungeon. The good thing here is for the people to know their characters so well that even if they are not geared, they are aware of the mechanics their class is from. Well DQ offers finishing the said nest. Most players are CARRIED into finishing this. CARRYING is a matter of SPOON FEEDING. We don't actually teach people about it because we do it for them. So if a player would be required to do this, maybe class discrimination would be avoided by about 10% because of players are aware of how to play their characters in a party. People would gladly welcome them to join. Instead of, "This is a phy and she heals, she's in. That's a GM she will be useless," a chance it will be " They are both Tinkerers they would be of help." Like me, I don't do PVP. So i despise pvp so much. But because Light Cube is a part of Ladder matches and a part of medal store, I've learned my way into it. So I owe an apology for those pvp players I've hurt before.

5) Guild Loyalty award
    - Yes read it right again. Well current content gives players a chance to have guild rewards based on GP obtained at the same time guild buffs depending on guild level so what more if we offer players who stayed in their own respective guilds a tribute for them to stay further. During events, people leave their guilds in order to serve other guilds fit for them to be awarded for their hard work. In the end the former guild stays stagnant and yes one way or another die. So if people will and can only stay in them for the said rewards maybe it will make them stay more. Maybe offered a guild store too where they use Guild points to buy items in current guild. To give the said guild importance and yes improved social status because who wanted to be kicked out when you are actually trying to behave in one. And also a title given to someone who stayed long, and the longer you stayed, the better stats you get. But when he/she leave, back to day 1.

Hope some would be granted.
    If not, improved.
    Last edited by iMhyzt; 09-04-2017, 07:27 PM. Reason: I stand Corrected

Correction: 5 jellies/day, not 20.

Comment

Originally posted by aBesolute View Post
      Correction: 5 jellies/day, not 20.
      ty for correcting

Comment

Just my opinions/comments:
        1. VIP Premium Coupon - (3pcs altea a day, 1 pc magni/day, 20 pcs jelly/day additional 1k ftg daily reset)
        - it's up to you if you wanna buy it or not. I tried it and its good if you are a bit lazy on farming gold (via Magni) same goes if you are dungeon freak (1k FTG). Honestly, i don't enjoy this even though i tried it 5 times in a row. Hope they add more content to this.

2. VIP Premium Channels "exclusively for premium players" LOL
        - this can reduce scammers, you're right to this point, but it will kill some of Free-2-Play players and possibly can add much racism on players. Rich vs. Poor/Farmer (or) Free-2-Play Player.

3. VIP Duration Items
        - no comment here but I want a perma PET.

4. Learning NESTS as part of DQ.
        - its already part of DQ, but dont add it on Daily Quest's for Dungeon Point farming. This will make my DQ to be extended by 2-4 minutes.

5. Guild Loyalty
        - Yes, I agree on this, but make GP to be spendable weekly (just like you said) since most of regular pve members, guild officers & probably the Guild's GM got more than 400k of GP.

Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
          Just my opinions/comments:
          1. VIP Premium Coupon - (3pcs altea a day, 1 pc magni/day, 20 pcs jelly/day additional 1k ftg daily reset)
          - it's up to you if you wanna buy it or not. I tried it and its good if you are a bit lazy on farming gold (via Magni) same goes if you are dungeon freak (1k FTG). Honestly, i don't enjoy this even though i tried it 5 times in a row. Hope they add more content to this.

Nah i did try this and experimented on this that's why i know. I need to mix it with RH status for it to work because that's a lot of daily FTG.

2. VIP Premium Channels "exclusively for premium players" LOL
          - this can reduce scammers, you're right to this point, but it will kill some of Free-2-Play players and possibly can add much racism on players. Rich vs. Poor/Farmer (or) Free-2-Play Player.

Nah, it won't kill F2P players. It would just like make them think on ways on how to be 1. Racism maybe yes, haven't thought of that thanks for the enlightenment. Rich vs. Poor not quite because you would need to strive to be in so instead of ranting so much there will be like a motive for you to do.

3. VIP Duration Items
          - no comment here but I want a perma PET.

Same. PERMA Active pet. Because PETS are perma. with 1 month active period and the rest of the following mons in hibernation unless you blow that horn.

4. Learning NESTS as part of DQ.
          - its already part of DQ, but dont add it on Daily Quest's for Dungeon Point farming. This will make my DQ to be extended by 2-4 minutes.

Learning, it's not. Finishing DQ yes. That's the problem a lot of people complaining about class discrimination because most players don't actually know how to play their chars in said nests.
          What's worst I met a lot of geared people who don't know mecha of certain nests.

5. Guild Loyalty
          - Yes, I agree on this, but make GP to be spendable weekly (just like you said) since most of regular pve members, guild officers & probably the Guild's GM got more than 400k of GP.

Yes. +rep to that. Weekly.

Good thing they offered this kind of section in this forum for such suggestions.

Comment

Just another thing, I've been thinking about guild point spending.

Guild Point Shop may result to following:

1. Reduce the stay-in / sleeping sub-characters on guild.
            2. Attract more players on guild especially when you are staying on Top Guilds.
            3. More activities (referring to guild point farming) means more things/materials/items can be bought on that guild point shop
            4. Guild Point Distribution (problem starts here)
            - Here it goes:
            • Guild Pouches uses guild points earned by all guild members. In order to get all pouches, guild must earn 2.1 m+ guild points and guild members need atleast 60k guild points to get all Guild Pouches 1-5. Guild Points earned by each members are shown personally at guild tab, "Points I Earned" so they can track their guild point earned .

Since we are talking about guild point shop, do we need to use earned points to be used on guild point shop or use gold to buy something?
            POINTS or GOLD? And why?

POINT = if guild points is used, earning guild pouches will be difficult if we are buying a good thing/item/material that is expensive/limited on guild point shop, since we will be deducting earned points to buy something. We can say that using point to buy item/material doesn't have "Restriction on buying items/materials" but this is POSSIBLE especially when your guild is a PVE Oriented Guild, and we can say that this must have "Restrictions" also.

GOLD = easiest version to buy most thing/item/materials in game, but items/materials should have "Earned Points Cap" to buy something and must have "Weekly Buying LIMIT".

Lastly, all things I posted are based on my opinions.
            Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
              Just another thing, I've been thinking about guild point spending.

Guild Point Shop may result to following:

1. Reduce the stay-in / sleeping sub-characters on guild.
              2. Attract more players on guild especially when you are staying on Top Guilds.
              3. More activities (referring to guild point farming) means more things/materials/items can be bought on that guild point shop
              4. Guild Point Distribution (problem starts here)
              - Here it goes:
              • Guild Pouches uses guild points earned by all guild members. In order to get all pouches, guild must earn 2.1 m+ guild points and guild members need atleast 60k guild points to get all Guild Pouches 1-5. Guild Points earned by each members are shown personally at guild tab, "Points I Earned" so they can track their guild point earned .

Since we are talking about guild point shop, do we need to use earned points to be used on guild point shop or use gold to buy something?
              POINTS or GOLD? And why?

POINT = if guild points is used, earning guild pouches will be difficult if we are buying a good thing/item/material that is expensive/limited on guild point shop, since we will be deducting earned points to buy something. We can say that using point to buy item/material doesn't have "Restriction on buying items/materials" but this is POSSIBLE especially when your guild is a PVE Oriented Guild, and we can say that this must have "Restrictions" also.

GOLD = easiest version to buy most thing/item/materials in game, but items/materials should have "Earned Points Cap" to buy something and must have "Weekly Buying LIMIT".

Lastly, all things I posted are based on my opinions.
              See it made you think about the opinion otherwise.
              Nah, If guild point shop will be implemented, guild pouch would be removed. Because you see, the reason why guilds are looking for active grinders is for them to feed with guild points enough for the said guild to grow and yes produce these said pouches. Most guilds, especially top ones have about 10-20 subs with enough GP for the rewards. So they look for people to farm for them. So if the guild store will be implemented, these things will come to mind:

1) Guild Points will be per character, in order to obtain points character must grind and not save.
              2) It will make more people active in guild because people may choose from shop what they need unlike the current pouch that offers items not everyone does need. (Nest tickets are not for me I don't do nests)
              3) And yes, because there is a store, people may farm to choose what to buy and where they may use their points.
              4) And another yes, to be able to get enough currency to purchase we're back to option 1. When more people will grind and of course it could be seen in the same UI that you are eligible for another reward like for example the guild pouch everything would be easy.

I experience this in my current guild while I spam dungeons after dungeons only to find out that most subs are there to receive rewards and don't do the actual farming.

Well the gold idea will be limited to several purchases a week and maybe it would give the GM funds, not the literal gold funds but enough Guild currency to purchase buffs for the guild. YES, it won't come from the GM's personal account but instead to the members purchasing guild contents via gold. It will go to let's say a guild bank, and from here GM may purchase buffs for the guild. It can't be withdrawn and be converted to gold but it can be used to upgrade, update and share guild contents.

Oh, Light bulb.
              What if? Instead of expedite the guild pouch, people purchasing from the guild shop would be the one to move the bars for people to enable the release of the guild pouch.
              It's like the level of the guild pouch availability would be good for individuals who used the gp to buy items in guild shop. So that the GP would circulate.

Comment

Working...
              X