Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please maintain the same English translation and KR voice pack

Hi EYE,

I would highly suggest that you maintain the same English translation that we've had with Cherry Credits and not use the NA counterpart as it may cause confusion to players and some players are also not comfortable with the translation that NA uses especially with the classes.

The KR character voice pack is also much appreciated rather than the NA voice pack.

they already start the change, look the class sub forum , tinkerer's workshop instead of academic's workshop

Comment

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      i disagree, lunar knight sounds more effective on being cool, moonlord sounds too childish to my opinion

• Chocorroles
      Chocorroles commented
      Editing a comment
      CLYMAX you are a fucking LORD how is that less impactful or powerful

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Knight vs. Lord, which is cooler?

Originally posted by atom100 View Post
    they already start the change, look the class sub forum , tinkerer's workshop instead of academic's workshop
    That's only because they were copy-pasting most of the NA'S sub-forums, that's no guarantee that they'll use NA voices + translations.

Honestly, I doubt they will change it. Wouldn't make much sense honestly.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      well i know that , i was only joking when i posted that. we were also used to cc's copy pasting old info.

• Elune
      Elune commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah gotcha.

I was surfing YouTube about the NA Voice Sound Acting the moment I saw this post.

I can tell you, if the Voice changed from KR to NA, there "maybe" a lot of people who will start muting the "Voice" in their game option.

I also hope that they will maintain the current voice as the current NAVoice for NPC is giving goosebumps already. In fact, I rather they standardize all the voice to use KRVoice instead and that includes cut-scenes...

The only possible way I can think of if they changed from KRVoice to NAVoice Voice is this:

1. Get all data from KR Client
    2. Modify and disable contents not meant to be in SEA
    3. Slam all the Translation Patches and Voices from NA.
    4. Double check data and Re-Pack it for patch.
    5. Release as patch!

Hopefully, they won't do that... =)
    ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
    ~ Afternoon Environment ==
    ROWDY ~
    How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
    Oh wait... What is balance???

Comment

A lot of people would really attempt to make client mods just to either maintain the KR voice packs or change it to other voice packs such as JP if they will change it to NA voice packs (no descrimination intended)

Comment

i hope they eyedn would fix the english grammar of their site someday so that we will enjoy reading the news and patchnotes

Comment

The only way they could fix the confusion is that they allow us to use a certain type of Pak. file that could change the voice acting of all the characters, npcs, skill audio etc, for example:

ED let us download one of their legal Pak. files that we can use to change the voice of our characters/all characters and npcs included/npc excluded in order to actually set the game to our likings, that would rather be awesome in my opinion i would love to hear the japanese voice acting on my cleric and archer while playing the game

Comment

There's already a mod to put the text of DNSEA in NA to be able to enjoy the story

Imagine the irony

Comment

Originally posted by Chocorroles View Post
              There's already a mod to put the text of DNSEA in NA to be able to enjoy the story

Imagine the irony
              Was it ED who publicly released that Mod? or it was someone else who are not authorized to do that? because if someone else did it, well im not sure it violates the rules and regulations of ED for the usage of their game

Comment

Working...
              X