Return Magni Reward system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return Magni Reward system

Hello Eyedentity, I would like to suggest to return the hourly reward if the player used magnifying glasses like CC event before thank you so much.

To the other players, my point here is that ED will give us other rewards or additional benefits when we use magni glass.
    For the gold issues, I'll suggest ED should lessen gold percentage to be rewarded to players or add additional rewards for less percentage that the players will likely to obtain the gold best case just remove it if players keep flaming this thread.
    Last edited by Mobokun; 09-10-2017, 11:38 PM.

Rest in peace gold currency if that happens again.
    DNSEA Community Discord: https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

Comment

yay 1 hour after still no magni reward.... bug or new update in magni system?

Comment

Please no.... the reason DN SEA has the most f*ed up economy is because of that very feature. Please don't bring it back ED

Comment

Originally posted by DNJaJa View Post
          yay 1 hour after still no magni reward.... bug or new update in magni system?
          The rewards have been removed
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by RaizzanX View Post
            Rest in peace gold currency if that happens again.
            hmmm why ? if they'll return the lament = magni thats when the currency will be f*cked once again but for exciting basis like cosmetics/mounts etc ? and also gold reward iz random bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Mobokun View Post

hmmm why ? if they'll return the lament = magni thats when the currency will be f*cked once again but for exciting basis like cosmetics/mounts etc ? and also gold reward iz random bruh
              It is random but you get it the most.

Comment

Though this is a nice way to farm gold, I will decline about this idea so that gold structure won't fall that bad again.
                A lot did abuse this system. And btw, the magni reward is a CC event. We're in ED now so deal with it.
                It's not a bug, it is just not there.

Comment

Originally posted by iMhyzt View Post
                  Though this is a nice way to farm gold, I will decline about this idea so that gold structure won't fall that bad again.
                  A lot did abuse this system. And btw, the magni reward is a CC event. We're in ED now so deal with it.
                  It's not a bug, it is just not there.
                  hmm sorry to say this but i didn't started this thread as a way of destruction of currency/gold structure. They can add the different rewards like cosmetics/mounts/misc items not just gold bruh :v

Comment

Originally posted by Mobokun View Post

hmm sorry to say this but i didn't started this thread as a way of destruction of currency/gold structure. They can add the different rewards like cosmetics/mounts/misc items not just gold bruh :v
                    Redundant. There is no reason for magni glass reward exist. Those "cosmetics/mounts/misc items" can just add in gacha.
                    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by zArAthena View Post
                      Redundant. There is no reason for magni glass reward exist. Those "cosmetics/mounts/misc items" can just add in gacha.
                      well duh every player knows you, you have the power to buy everything or to have everything :v my point here is that to have additional bonus when you use magni glass

Comment

Working...
                      X