Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: New Support Class

Hello,

As of now, the game has changed a variety of features that promotes individuality and denies class discrimination in the game, to which any class would be useful as long as they have a certain party buff, decent dps and a role in Nests to conquer, but the issue now is gear discrimination, to which if you are not geared enough you are not much of use in Nests, now on topic, the game needs a new class that will defies the barrier between buffs from all previous class that was a party buff that turned into self buff (most of the party buffs and auras went from party to self buff, or short duration buffs)

All Class' has their own party buff which consist of:
    Increasing attack power
    Increasing critical damage
    Increasing maximum HP and Healing Effects
    Increasing critical chance
    Increasing action and movement speed
    Increasing Final Damage
    Independent consumable items dropped from a machine (Academic/Tinkerer)

all of the party buffs of each class' provides ample boost that is enough to help you out in battles

so here is my suggestions about what will the new support class would be in my opinion:

Pros:
    Has a party buff which consist of increasing stat attribute (STR/AGI/INT) and elemental attribute (LIGHT/DARK/ICE/FIRE)
    Has a party buff which increases MDEF and PDEF as well as VIT
    Has a party buff which increases Elemental Defense
    Has a party buff which protects allies by reducing incoming damage taken for a number of hits (works with wipe-out mechanics, it should be?)
    All buffs are distributed in the form of Aura
    Has a type of stance which links party members to each other to share all damage taken, reducing the damage taken from the other and divides it into the other party members
    Has a debuff which will reduce the action speed of enemies (can affect large boss in dungeons, and mobs in nests, but the nest boss itself is immune to the debuff)
    Has a debuff which will reduce attack power of the enemies affected
    Has an Offensive skill that will have multiple effects regarding the debuff applied to each enemies hit by the offensive skill
    Has decent DPS abilities that can help to defeat the boss (ofc each class is required to have abilities that could actually kill enemies)

Cons:
    Can only use 1 type of offensive and defensive buff one at a time (e.g stat increase + defense increase, cannot use both damage reduction and elemental increase both at the same time)
    Using Toggled Aura Buffs will apply a temporary movement slow
    Has low survival chance in Nests if not geared properly
    Has 2 jobs that will either increase the effectiveness of offensive buffs or defensive buffs
    Has 2 jobs that will either increase the effectiveness of debuffs which affects the offensive and defensive capabilities of Bosses in Nests and Dungeons
    All debuffs are only available in the 2nd specialization of the new support class (EX abilities)

Most players already suggested a bard class which will support their allies by using buffs and affecting enemies with debuffs, but because DN is not a japanese game, and is made by koreans, i doubt they will compare their game to the japanese rpg that was popular, so let them decide what they will the outcome of a new support class in DN that is similar to the bard class

Aura-based buffs are common for Bards...i see you based all this on a small discussion about a new support here in the forums i was actually one of the guys who pitched the idea of aura party buffs but you made it a lot more detailed i guess one added Con for the class would be that it has no party heal cause if it has one then all other supports would probably be replaced by one class only given that it's pretty much the jack-of-all-trades of supports...also it's not bad for DN to have a japanese character since most of the classes are european (first four classes) 2 are somewhat arabian (assassin, kali) and the closes we can get for a japanese character are the 2 lolis (Academic and Machina) lancea is probably korean...also i think bard is more european than japanese

i really hope they make a bard class similar to Sona from LoL
    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      having another healer would just complicate things, i suggest having someone who has an aura that can only use 1 type and have 2 different jobs that would rather increase either the offensive or defensive buffs would be the best option, its because whenever a player has the chance to have both, it would just complicate their skill build, it would rather be nice if there was 2 class in the same support job that could use both offensive and defensive aura to support the team

Originally posted by KillianQ View Post
    Aura-based buffs are common for Bards...i see you based all this on a small discussion about a new support here in the forums i was actually one of the guys who pitched the idea of aura party buffs but you made it a lot more detailed i guess one added Con for the class would be that it has no party heal cause if it has one then all other supports would probably be replaced by one class only given that it's pretty much the jack-of-all-trades of supports...also it's not bad for DN to have a japanese character since most of the classes are european (first four classes) 2 are somewhat arabian (assassin, kali) and the closes we can get for a japanese character are the 2 lolis (Academic and Machina) lancea is probably korean...also i think bard is more european than japanese

i really hope they make a bard class similar to Sona from LoL
    i just wish its a female character without the seductive looks of a kali, and a very exposed undergarment appearance on gears like the sorceress, archers and lancea, i just hope they add up somewhat of a uniqueness to it...

i recommend using a flat chested female, which she is taller than the academic, has a slave-driven lust to command other players, etc. LOL

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      not another female please -_- DN is pretty much harem atm...i was thinking of a noble male-class with the same posture as Rubinart or Rencraw but graceful in some way...and an extremely boastful personality...my idea is having a Violin as a weapon instead of the usual harp or guitar you see in the most common depictions of Bards...i'll try to finish my Bard idea that i posted back at the CC forums

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      this is the post i made at CC forums

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...rd-class-idea/

Actually it would be really cool if a new class is somekind of bare fist muscular Monk with cool punches and steel body.
    Just a Non-Hardworking casual F2P player.

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      we already have a martial artist...Machina...they even found a solution in having a punching class that uses a weapon

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      meh, i don't like the machina, its too slow considering brawler classes should be fast and agile without any slow animation to which machina in most of her abilities has one, but then again its DN its different from the RPG genre of other games in the world
Working...
X