New Dragon Nest Difficulty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dragon Nest Difficulty

Yes, new nest difficulty - Something similar to slayer mode, hell mode, hardcore mode and so on.
    But now, I want to refer to something else - The Dragon Nests.
    I call it "Despair" (Rune Dragon Nest (Despair), Ice Dragon Nest (Despair))

What I personally feel is lacking in some or most of the dragon nests are how 'boss is enraged' works. - This new mode will introduce new attacks, mechanics and ways to fight that is completely different from the normal and hardcore versions of them.

The one issue I have with a few nests is the 'predictability', example: In RuDN S2, The boss will do either 3 attacks at the start - Spin, Frontal Slash or Green Mark. If the bosses work differently in this mode, the nest will become more interesting for sure. This new difficulty will have the same HP as Hardcore mode - only the way that it is meant to be played will change.

Think of it as:
    Normal Mode - Learn mechanics, tix hunt
    Hardcore Mode - Clearing for RuDN L (Dragon buff should remain here and its current loots)
    Despair Mode - Clearing it for the challenge - can obtain more wraths when cleared (8 wraths instead of 5 upon clear and more unique crafting material with dragon buff as well. Added Legendary Powerstones as loot), Bosses HP remains the same as Hardcore Mode

Some suggestions I have for Rune Dragon Nest:
    RuDN S2:
    - Boss throws his weapon at his target then jump towards the spear to retrieve it. (At X2, this attack is enhanced with an added spin at the end of the main attack followed by either the green mark mechanic or boss marks 3 players with thrust attack both with a 50% chance.

- Boss attacks the whole area and the players have a small area to stay in to be protected by the attack. (Either 12/6 oclock of the map OR the corner of the map) - Begins X3 onwards

RuDN S3:
    When boss's HP is at X2, his skills are enhanced (a 360 attack around the boss as a second hit after the frontal blow at a 50% chance.)

Basically - Add more RNG attacks to make it unpredictable.

This is a mode harder than hardcore, the hardcore of hardcore.

Well feel free to express your opinions on this =w=

This is a mode that is not heavily dependent on your gear - but how well you play the nest and your character.

Last edited by WolfLover; 10-13-2017, 11:22 AM.
    Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
    Edited as of 28/11/2017

You said "This is a mode that is not heavily dependent on your gear - but how well you play the nest and your character."

How can it not be gear dependent when you also said that the hp off bosses are the same as that of the hardcore. Just curious though...
    As far as I know people can't possibly defeat/clear any raid nest without legend gears or high class gears so how can it not be gear dependent.

If maybe the nest would be like Alteana Nest which has adjusted stats, that you could say "how well you play the nest".
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Originally posted by WolfLover View Post
      Despair Mode - Clearing it for the challenge - can obtain more wraths when cleared (8 wraths instead of 5 upon clear and more unique crafting material with dragon buff as well. Added Legendary Powerstones as loot), Bosses HP remains the same as Hardcore Mode
      i think only few people would do this, players only interested in farming this in short time. few player only interested in fun/challenging playing.
      well this is only my opinion,
      Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
      Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
      Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
      Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

Working...
      X