Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nest > Entry Count Window

Hello All,

Not sure if this is just me but I think it'd be a nice QoL feature if Nest list for entry count has better categories in it.

As an example, instead of clubbing all under Nest, it'd be great if we can club them per GTS.
    Nests (90)
    Nests (93)
    Nests (95)

For a more far-fetched idea, how about a nest instance queue-ing for pub runs?

Thoughts?

I agree with the more organized entry count window. There are times I check on my entry for Volcano Nest and because it is the most recent nest added into the game, I tend to check the bottom of the list only to find that it's not there. It happens all the time.

It's just weird that the nests are listed that way. They're not sorted by nest level or even by the number of party members that can enter.
    Last edited by Arkhaez; 10-16-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

+1 to this idea. It makes for easier viewing.

Comment

Good and simple idea. +1

Comment

great idea, how about those who Queued for public party runs, and there are other parties who would want to recruit 1 more member because they are short, they could go in a public Queued lobby window to which they can see the gear, how many nest runs they have already limited or how many runs they can only do on a particular nest without the hassle of going to CH1 and lumping with the crowd that will make your game go from 60 fps to 30fps or even 1fps straight while having vsync on (that happens to me)

make party member recruitment a less hassle by making party queues on a lobby window (not an entirely new stage area, just a lists of players requesting for a party to recruit them on a nest)

Comment

Working...
          X