a weekly event idea that give high success rate on blacksmith NPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a weekly event idea that give high success rate on blacksmith NPC

this event will apply on Blacksmith NPC like Berlin and all his cousin, every week 1 of the blacksmith has High Success Rate and it changes every week

to identify the blacksmith that has high success rate he will say "i'm the best blacksmith on Lagendia" even you didn't click/talk to him
    you will hear him shout/say it when you get closer to the blacksmith

the weekly event called "i'm the best blacksmith on Lagendia"
    because of this players will look on different town/place where a blacksmith that has high success rate
    saint heaven is too crowded right now

We have Enhancement Rate Buff via Hotspring every Monday.

Additionally, I do not think this will solve crowded issues because if there is a blacksmith with high success rate... wouldn't it be crowded there as well?

EDIT: I also object.
    Last edited by nvLite; 10-24-2017, 03:37 PM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      IMO, it will be unreasonable to have it every day, perhaps another day for hot spring buff is suffice.

I think having it every day is too much to ask. Also, Hot spring isn't too much IMO, it only takes around 10 - 15mins.

• lolixdonut
      lolixdonut commented
      Editing a comment
      lol it's not like a 100% success rate, it just have higher success rate than normal i think it's not too much still have chance to fail xD
      not everyone have time on Monday

and it will be fun to hunt blacksmith that has high rate
      than sitting in the hot spring AFK or doing wacky stuff xD
      Last edited by lolixdonut; 10-24-2017, 01:56 PM.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sorry, but I fail to see the fun there.

Why would I waste time hunting blacksmiths from whole of Lagendia, when I can securely wait for Mondays, spend 10 to 15 mins there and enhance to any blacksmith.

I am sorry, but I fail to see your objective.

Objected.
    this will just defeat the purpose of “enhancing rate/chance” in the larger picture.
    High success rate events are called events for a reason, where they come once in a blue moon when there is an occassion, as the recent “enhancing event” is due to the launch of 95L equipment.
    Making such an event weekly will cause the players to solely wait out for the “increased enhancing rate” day to come and enhance, therefore requiring lesser materials, lesser funds to craft/ enhance their desired equipments and the original intended success rate will be obselete.
    Secondly , as Nvin mentioned, the hotspring buff on monday has already boosted the success rate for enhancing therefore creating another “enhancing instance” is redundant.
    i will also like to point out the above suggested where blacksmiths change location is just a temporary solution to overcrowding, simply said, if the blacksmith is located at Calderock village, i believe everybody will crowd in this area, and cause lag as well as undesired user experience.
    Even if its ONE day per week, i strongly believe all players will accumulate just to wait out for the day to come.
    Aside from this factor, lower level players who wish to enhance lower level gears are unable to access other high level towns making it unfair for those who wish to participate.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Objection , its not good to start a war between cousins on who's the best blacksmith. We all know they all scam .

Comment

• lolixdonut
        lolixdonut commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL! xD
        all of them already claiming "the best blacksmith on Lagendia" (>A<
        lets heat up the war xD

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
      lower level players who wish to enhance lower level gears are unable to access other high level towns making it unfair for those who wish to participate.
      um can lower level can access Hot Spring? (=_=
      and their is no point to enhance lower level item it useless.....just enhance on max level is the best option
      Last edited by lolixdonut; 10-24-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, they can enter HS (I guess lv 24 up 'cause it's located in SH?)

• lolixdonut
        lolixdonut commented
        Editing a comment
        that is 24 higher not all lower level.........

Objection!

we need a Phoenix Wright image everytime someone says this
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• lolixdonut
        lolixdonut commented
        Editing a comment
        hahaha lol xD

Saint Haven is too crowded???

Then go change channel, there is no overcrowding issue in DN, there are plenty of channels to go to

and we already have a weekly enhancement event which is the Hotspring Buff every monday,

Comment

Originally posted by KillianQ View Post
        Objection!

we need a Phoenix Wright image everytime someone says this
        lol like this? xD

Comment

• KillianQ
          KillianQ commented
          Editing a comment
          muuuch better

i thought the 30% enhancement rate event from yesterday was enough...

Comment

Working...
        X