cash Items WIngs and Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cash Items WIngs and Weapons

I would like to see more choices in costume weapons. Aka if you are able to get the pirate costume we should be able to buy the weapons too.
    the second thing I would like to see is wings like the blue wings that are currently give for limited time for free (Temporary) We should be able to
    buy for real cash without going thru eggs. Lets say 20-25$ to get exactly what we want for wings or some want a cool ride make it 35-40$ cash
    base it on the rarity of the drop but we would get exactly what we want. Thus making you more money and satisfiying your consumer base.

As for the weapons nothing is more frustrating than having an incomplete costume because the weapons are simply not avaible we should be
    able to buy it also if the costume is sold by the piece how come we can't get the weapons too? This would encourage those to pay the extra cash
    since it's not available at discount as set (this is ok since it's supposed to be limited time) but since it's available as a piece purchase please let us
    give you more money by making the weapons available too. That would make your company an extra 12 to 14$ that we would be happy to part with.

I hope others feel the same way and eyedenity would do this for their fan base

Thanks
Working...
X