Remove EYE Total as an option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove EYE Total as an option?

Just a thought, but really the Eye Total and Eye Credit options should really be combined. Its all real money....

Either that, or more things should be giftable with credit :/

Sometimes we just wanna be able to gift people Eggs, but dont have "Eye Total" to gift it with, or the ability to even obtain Eye Total
    Anyone else feel the same?

You can easily charge back on any Eye Credit transactions. Credit cards and banks usually side with the customer too. It's a prevention measure. If you're using paypal or credit card, you can just buy rixty cards or whatever and buy eye total anyways though offgamers or something.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Not tryin to chargeback, just want the ability to gift things like dragon eggs without having to have total.

And some people dont have the option to buy cards, and dont trust 3rd party sites for buying cards.... regardless of prevention measures :P

Besides, most other games out there have realized that having multiple forms of real currency is BS. Because lets be honest here.... it is.... You dont go to a gas station and have them tell you your 5$ isnt allowed to purchase someone else a drink.... so why should we have it denied for eggs or other such stuff in the mall.
      Last edited by ArkashWise; 10-29-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I'm not saying YOU are trying to charge back but more so indicating it's a rather common practice. Credit card/bank transactions can be labeled as unauthorized and the funds can be frozen. Say, for example, I purchase $30 EyeCash through my credit card and sell you 30k EC. I take 4.5k gold, transfer it to a new character, and charge back. 99 out of 100 times, I'll get my money back and I get to keep the gold while the account I charged the transaction on and any accounts that benefited from that transaction (your character who received that item) gets banned. Not only this, the funds that was originally supposed to be rewarded to Eyedentity is now given back to me, and they're likely going to have to pay a fee of some sort because that happened. I got free gold, you lost your account, and Eyedentity got fined. This is avoided all together through EyeTotal, because Eyetotal uses non-refundable and non-chargeback related methods (prepaid cards for example).

They do not care if some people do not have the options to buy cards. That's not their problem. Your distrust for 3rd party sites is not their problem either (btw offgamers is an official vendor for Rixty). Also real life transactions =/= in game or online transactions. Whole different payment system, rules, guidelines, and complications.

tl;dr: super easy to exploit eyecredit if you could gift with eyecredit :^).
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

aaron is 100% right on this matter, credit is easy to abuse and thus has less features. If you don't trust the hundreds of websites that sell game cards online then that's your issue.

Comment

Working...
          X