DNP COUPONS to BUY from CashShop and SELL on MARKETPLACE for GOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP COUPONS to BUY from CashShop and SELL on MARKETPLACE for GOLD

It would be nice that Cash Shop buyers can purchase DNP coupons of different amounts to be sold on the Marketplace for gold, like RIFT does.

Example: I buy two 1000 DPN coupons from the Cash Shop that can only be traded 1-2 times and place them on marketplace to sell for 5,000 gold (just example prices).

This gives cash shop buyers more ways to get gold and those that have tons of gold ways to get cash shop items without putting in actual money.

If think it could ruin things can always put limitations and caps, Like: must be level 93 to sell DPN coupons "or" must have V.eye.P status or marketplace pass to sell DPN coupons. Can limit the amount of DPN coupons that can be purchased per week or month... and etc. There are ways to make it work .

Originally posted by Princess View Post
    It would be nice that Cash Shop buyers can purchase DNP coupons of different amounts to be sold on the Marketplace for gold, like RIFT does.

Example: I buy two 1000 DPN coupons from the Cash Shop that can only be traded 1-2 times and place them on marketplace to sell for 5,000 gold (just example prices).

This gives cash shop buyers more ways to get gold and those that have tons of gold ways to get cash shop items without putting in actual money.

If think it could ruin things can always put limitations and caps, Like: must be level 93 to sell DPN coupons "or" must have V.eye.P status or marketplace pass to sell DPN coupons. Can limit the amount of DPN coupons that can be purchased per week or month... and etc. There are ways to make it work .
    SEA and EU already has something like this, the developers said that they don't want to give it to this server because it ruined the economy and made a large percentage of the gold made from EC trading or something like that, which I can understand.

This idea if implemented does gives cash shop buyers more way to get gold from other people, but the problem lies in the fact that the server needs more gold generation IMO and people would call this pay to win. .. Even with limits like a certain amount per month, there are already players on this server who make thousands of apple accounts so I doubt that limitation would restrict certain people, But I do think that the Developers needs to find a solution that works for everyone!

Also, people sell EC gifts all the time so cash shop buyers potentially already get to make alot of gold, if anything this idea would make scams less frequent though so thats a huge plus.... and since people are doing it anyway I know i contradict myself but I don't see why this server can't have it since players already do it.

TLDR: I am for the idea of EC trading and EC item trading ( Conversion / Costume WTD etc ) but it might ruin the economy, but I doubt it could be much worse than it is right now, but we honestly need some generation events.
    Last edited by Couplord; 05-02-2017, 05:08 PM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Aww, that sucks. Maybe oneday in the future they will do that. Isn't the golden egg event pretty much the same thing? At least, if they did let EC Buyers buy and sell DNP coupons, free-to-play players would be able to use them to buy what they like from the CashShop with the applied DNP. Thanks for replying Couplord . Yes, I see they sell jellies and potions... things that can be obtained in game from random jackpot-like pouches and chests.

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post

SEA and EU already has something like this, the developers said that they don't want to give it to this server because it ruined the economy and made a large percentage of the gold made from EC trading or something like that
        Which is a load of bullshit as they say that to us in NA, about EC trading, Mounts trading, Wings, trading, Dragon Egg trading (which this community didn't even want to go that far) everything trading, Hair Dyes, Eye Contact Lens's, Marketplace, Gacha Boxes, you name it, and they still keep it in the other servers for YEARS, 5 and counting years, but only NA gets the no?

If it ruins the economy so much, which it doesn't btw, why do they still keep it on the other servers for years?

NA is the only server gets the middle finger and gets milked out of every penny
        We didn't even get any compensation for last month's attendance that wasn't functional
        Last edited by Fino; 05-03-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Princess
          Princess commented
          Editing a comment
          How did those that like the other servers get stuck on the NA server and what was the reason to play NA if like the others 2 servers?

• Fino
          Fino commented
          Editing a comment
          Princess Probably too much investment into characters and time spent in NA, friends, guilds, costumes, etc.
          I'm personally done with NA now, so.
      Working...
      X