Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of Balancing

To whom it may concern:

I just recently read the new dev notes for tomorrows update (Nov 16, 2017) and it looks pretty cool. I'm excited about the 95 talis and new nightmare dungeon. What I don't understand is why the game is focusing on balancing already powerful branches like Raven and Ray Mechanic when special attention should be given to other classes such as Gear Master and Inquisitor. Gear Master at the moment has an extremely difficult time in Volcano nest a the moment because all of her summons get wiped every 20 secs or so... It pretty much requires you to run with a party. Inquisitor had his defense AND heals uber nerfed and every attack he has is low action speed so he's pretty much a sitting duck in most situations and it's difficult to dps when you have to wait for an insanely long window to open up in order to drop some attacks. The consecration awakening helps but it's still not enough. I mean these things don't really apply so much to someone who has high enough gear (nothing does) but if you want to promote growth of the game and provide more incentive for new players to continue playing, I suggest focusing on difficulties players are having with their characters not balancing issues on characters that are already running smoothly.
    Last edited by Grimmsblade; 11-15-2017, 11:06 AM.
Working...
X