• Show
Clear All

• Bard class

Read title.
    Come on ED lets go
    Main wep: Guitar, sub-wep: pick

yeah, no thanks

Comment

Honestly tho, a new class would be refreshing. Insted of all the reused skins and light/dark, characters... I have been hoping for a bard class ever since 40cap, now we are at 95.... the lancia was a great chance of pace and i loved how she moved and all the new things she did. The bard should be something in a game like this for the reason that it fits... well. A group of heros who keep hope alive and save people from these monsters. well someone needs to give hope to the hope givers so they got some hope for their hope too. y'know what I mean? It shouldn't be a guitar, maybe something like, a lute or a lyre or a flute, or a harp or a pan flute, maybe a harmonica, what about a picalo, wait i know an Ocarina!!!! you could even be crazy and do like... bells on a staff so their are musical tunes but also physical abilites. Who knows, but a bard class would be so fun to play in this game, they would be playin gthat supportive role. which hoonestly i think the game needs more than what it has rn. This game has one of the best fighting systems i have ever played on, to its genre, but's just about dmg at this point, don't truly need supper supportive roles. Saint/Phys/LB, all nice and fun to play, but the support is lacking. I say, do a dmg and monster hp cut(reduction), add in more support play the game, all of the game, not just the newest dragonHC hell devil's father's goddesse's dream of the walking kill us all mode... but in more of the game. The game is harder to get into than ever, because the game is boring from lvls 1-93... and i love the lower levels i played them for so long, i made my way to cap then keeped a character around 20ish

Comment

Working...
      X