Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Customization Selection

1) Characters
    It's funny how we're in 2016 and yet you don't take the time to actually give our characters some customization. Look at there. Warriors, for example or all, only have 5 sets to customization. 5 color hair and style, eyes and clothes (that includes shirt, pants, shoes, and gloves). Let us pick more. Give us more options in terms of how we want to create our characters. I;m trying to be more idealistic here. More options instead of just Yellow hair, Blue eyes, and one set of clothes. That's boring.

2) Pets
    "You have to pay real life money to obtain pets." Yeah, for 30 days. The ones you get from boxes won't cut it. Why can't we have our own pets we want to customize during character creation screen? Do this: give us 5-7 options of pets we want from the beginning where we create our characters. It can be a dog, cat, little baby, duck, etc. I want those to be permanent pets. They're for the cosmetics, not for the stats like the ones you get from boxes/EC store. During Holidays like Halloween (which is coming up 2016) make a pumpkin as a pet. Instead of it being an ally to ride on, make it a pet. It has to be permanent.

3) Gameplay Layout
    You only moved a few things. We want to change the way we want it. I want my chat to be on the upper-right hand corner instead on the bottom-left like the old one. I want my map to be on the upper-left corner of my game instead of the usual upper-right hand corner. I want to change my inventory screen size instead of keeping it the same. It fills up half my screen like really? Can we get a few adjustments there?

There's more, but I can't think of any. Overall I just suck. Thanks.

they need pets to remain temporary because it gets income. I would rather the game stay up then close due to our greed.
    IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• gvue
      gvue commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if it is, those should be exclusive rather than permanent.
Working...
X