A few ideas to improve the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few ideas to improve the game

So I'm just gonna do this in a numbered order since I have a few different suggestions.

1) Unlock the character's genders. I actually have friends that were considering playing this game until they found out that they could play the class they wanted as the gender they wanted. I know some classes their is lore behind why they are the gender they are, but for some it just doesn't make sense.

2) Add more hotbars. Every other MMO has figured out that you need more than just one row of hotbars, and this one is no exception. Forcing the player to have to constantly tab between two different bars is just stupid, and should have been altered to just have multiple hotbars on screen long ago.

3) Fix the leveling balance between grinding and questing. Honestly, this is horribly balanced. Questing should and grinding should be done hand in hand, as your grinding through the dungeons you should be picking quests to help balance it along, not just neglect them completely, because it's literally just faster to spam a dungeon over and over. This one is a Quality of Life one, but it's one that can easily be the difference between getting new players, and losing them completely.

4) Make more interesting lower level dungeons. Honestly this one goes with the complaint above, in that it helps keep off the boredom of the grind, and once again will get more new players interested in the game.

These are just a few off the top of my head. The second one is a particularly easy one to add into the game, and the first one should be fairly easy as well. Though could be a little long if you want to go all out with make all new costumes for everything that's been released, though honestly you could probably get away with just sharing assets between character models form older ones and it would be fine.

1- your kinda late for that(your using characters with a story in the story...and in the story they do have their gender)
    3- your probably not aware of all the extra exp
    4-don equip gear on lvl, nor any costume or cash item

Comment

• Alchemi
      Alchemi commented
      Editing a comment
      1) Only a couple of them have a lore, or story, reason as to why they are gender locked
      2) Still no reason this isn't in the game already.
      3) Yes I am aware of it, it doesn't help.
      4) That does not make a dungeon more interesting, and your just giving an excuse for poor design.

lol you're clearly new here. This is not an MMO that requires more than 2 hotbars. Besides switching quickly between the 2 hotbars is 100% mandatory in an MMO this fast paced. 1 Mistake and you could be dead in a raid and you need to throw out your skills as quickly as possible. The 2 hotbars are fine, most skills are un-needed after awakening and most are for PVP which have their own set of hotbars (dual skill scroll).

Point 1 - This game will always be gender lock, if your friends don't want to play the game because of this they aren't very smart and probably won't last long anyway.
    Point 2 - Unnecessary (don't argue with someone who's been playing for 5years).
    Point 3 - Nobody wants to level in this game, so they added 200% exp scrolls and increased exp by probably 400% of the previous, although, questing could give better EXP.
    Point 4 - Agreed, some of those low lvl dungeons are really bad.
    IGN: Serqet (Adept)

Comment

What they should do to fix the 4th point, which I heavily agree with, is decrease the leveling speed just slightly to allow you to experience each dungeon once and give access to abyss difficulty right after the starting location. The thing that makes this game boring now is that it's an insanely boring, though fast, grind to high level just because it's so easy. I like the high leveling speed aspect, but when the levels are this easy time doesn't fly. It's true that the missions are short from it, but the missions would be SO much more interesting this way. I was fighting in the level 80 dungeon on master after getting a completely newly leveled chronicle character. I went through the first time with no armor and lvl 60 shortbow and quiver, I died 3 times, 2 of which against the boss. Next mission I equipped all the items it gave me and I obliterated everything in my path like it was nothing. It should be at least a little harder than this. I don't care if it gets fun at the end and I just need to wait. I don't want to even level up 10 levels under these conditions. Bring back abyss levels without the bunny rewards chest at the end, if that's what you don't like about it. It really kills me that I can go through an entire mission without any trouble at all just by spamming skills in a random order and missing my attacks with little to no punishment. The thing that made me want to play this game before was the constant challenge and the sick gameplay. I hated the grind. I was ecstatic once that was fixed, but I'm disappointed now that the missions are really easy to the point where I get bored going through dungeons. If you add abyss missions back to the earlier levels, people will come back.

Comment

1. Some players are able to work around this. I don't encourage doing what they're doing though.

2. This is something you're going to have to get used to. Plus a lot of classes already have so many skills to rotate between, why add a bunch of hotbars to complicate things?

3. Leveling - they should increase the experience from completing dungeons, but also increase the difficulty. What was wrong earlier is: high difficulty low reward. Players hated the grind. What's wrong now: low difficulty high reward. Why can't it just be: high difficulty high reward. Seriously. For veteran players, please remove the 5-Max limit. Sure, that means less sales for 200% scrolls, but eh it would be nice to have 500% bonus from 10+ max characters or whatever. If you're going to be that dedicated to the game, might as well be rewarded for that.

4. Goes to point 3.

Comment

Working...
        X