Loffy's Dicey Dungeon Idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loffy's Dicey Dungeon Idea!

So, here's my take on Loffy's dungeon... With the slight chance you'll actually get something of use from Loffy's on the loot table listed for the event, it's fairly unrewarding if you don't keep exiting/re-entering until rngesus favours you in keys to possibly open all four big chests. Why not, instead of using the Altera Voucher/s to buy the same useless, ugly and poorly stat'd hat every time the event is on, instead give Loffy a little Shop tab you can purchase goods from using the vouchers? Here's an idea for the items in my what would be 'Loffy's Shop' list...

now I'm not saying the Voucher:Item ratio to be exact as the table, as it was just quickly thrown together for reference to my idea. But it'd be something to actually get people to ENJOY doing Loffy's, instead of "Oh, Loffy's is back, time to run it twice a day for a month and not get anything again".

Just a thought.
    Questions/Comments, feel free.
    Last edited by GatTheRipper; 12-17-2016, 09:21 AM.
    Barbarian | Annihilator
    Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

I second this idea!!

Comment

+1. I can't even use my vouchers anymore for some reason lol prob cuz I have more than 2 hats already but yeah~ +1 to this c:

Comment

+1 to the idea. We have shops for other events, why not for loffy too?
        IGN: AngelicOtaku - Saint

Comment

And I am sure if they implement this, the gold pouch value would be divided by 100

Comment

#inflateNAbois
            Barbarian | Annihilator
            Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

Working...
            X