X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SachiMizora's Game Suggestions Thread

I played this game since OBT ~
    I've had 2 long quits that turned out to be breaks ~
    First time was due to IRL problems, 2nd was cause I was bored of DN but I came back after transfer hoping things would change ~
    So far.. the same things I only like about DN is the combat, raiding and.. well fashion nest.
    I have some ideas or suggestions I'd like to post and maybe, just maybe a dev or something might see this? lol.
    I'll be updating this everytime I have a suggestion to make about this game and ways to improve current game stuff or add game stuff.
    I honestly like this game a lot, the classes and combat. The raids about dragons and all. Its a cool game but it needs improvements. The community is dying slowly, not immediately but slowly. Its an old game but still a good enough game for people to come back or keep playing but we need to make it so that this game KEEPS PEOPLE PLAYING and KEEP NEW PLAYERS THAT ARE PLAYING in the future..
    You may disagree with me if you'd like or add onto my suggestions.

1. Guild Housing / Personal Housing (I would prefer Guild Housing)
    Ways you can implement this is making it an instance like farm fields. Each field/Channel would be a guild's house under their guild name. With this you won't be able to furniture the exterior but you can furniture the interior. I'd like to furniture the exterior too but lets aim a bit lower for now .. if they'd like they can add a backyard.
    You can set a requirement of gold/GP/Guild Level to obtain this and guilds can work to buying furniture(that can have uses too) with their gold/GP.
    Examples: I know that Hot Springs can do enhance buff etc. but that only opens on certain days, with a house it'll be open 24/7 if your guild can obtain it.
    Furniture uses can include:
    - Having the ability to craft high-level cooking items with kitchen furniture or adding +1 to your cooking level if you're using that furniture item to craft.
    - Sleeping in a bed can give you an EXP buff by a % amount every hour/minute/etc. and maxes out at a certain % so people don't just sleep for a week to get Lv93 asap.
    - Stable area, You can obtain this via GP/gold and tending to the horses can increase your minion/mercenary EXP buff or something of the sort. Maybe they can implement a system for guild mounts to appear here.. though it'll be weird to have a gold cloud just floating in a stable area.. so maybe limit it to certain mounts? Though this would just be for looks and nothing else.

Pros:
    - A place/goal a guild can work towards having for themselves.
    - A more RP feel to the game, though I don't mind if the game doesn't have this aspect as I'm not into RP myself.
    - Buffs for you and your guildmates.

Cons:
    - It'll take some time to implement.
    - If everyone AFKs in their guild houses, the town would be dead. But that's also why they shouldn't add NPCs/Shortcut portals in your guild house so that you still need to go to town for raiding/dungeoning/nesting and marketplace/storage.. But maybe let the guild storage in guild house cause that only makes sense ^^"

2. Guild Wars
    This was implemented way back in the day and I think it was a good feature aside from the bugs and such.
    Fixing the bugs and implementing this would help bring guilds together and more guild content.
    But anyway... Basically bring back guild war events ~ I would like to see how it turns out in this cap tbh :'D
    You can add in new features or new map ~
    Allowing a huge amount of Spectators would be amazing too.
    IDK if allowing equalise or non-equal is better.. Allowing equalise would allow for more skill/team work being played than P2W/Geared people. This would allow for more guilds to join in the fun too.

Pros:
    - Guilds can work together, hold guild events for EC rewards/gold rewards or something
    - It'll allow for more guild content depending on how many times guild rumble is held ^^"
    - Promoting the game if streamers were to spectate or be in guild wars.
    - Bring some life to the PvP side of the game. This game's PvP side is quite dead ^^" and this can also help PvP guilds be formed too.

Cons:
    I don't see any cons in this TBH, maybe guilds would get an ego boost but comon lol, Just have fun people!
    But yeah, if you have any cons this can bring, go ahead and post or support this idea if anything.

3. Hair/Contact Dyes in Dragon Vault
    For the love of god do I even need to explain this
    pros: everything
    cons: nothing

4. Tradable OLD items
    Okay, we asked for this in the past. They ended up giving us tradable NEW items.
    -Sigh-
    and everyone ended up giving up but I WONT QAQ
    Just re-gift everyone the old items with the ability to trade to other chars.. they don't need to be implemented to be sold on market.
    I just want to be able to give my alts 10000000 RARE MAGNIFICENT WINGS ^^
    -Sigh-
    I just want rare wings on my alt without having to open another 10000 eggs.

5. In-game GMs, Events / GMs??? Support tickets???
    Okay, getting english speaking people seems to be hard.. but I'd like to somehow have an active GM in-game @_@.
    There are bots, spammers and people talking shiet/making racist remarks/spamming in world chat all the time.
    Please manage your community well.

Another thing, events in-game haven't been bad actually. I just think there needs to be more events for rewards such as storage/inventory slots for alts/new players ._.
    But so far, good job on the events department. You are actually doing a better job than Nexon in that depart. Forum events & in-game events wise.
    I would appreciate more events that have something to do with the game though.. like designing costumes for example.

Support tickets.. well.. -sigh-
    Please do something about this. Its a big factor in keeping people playing this game. If people have a problem with their account(like bugs or even hacking), a person harassing them, scammers or spammers/bots ... and no one is there to give them a proper answer within a TIMEFRAME THAT'S REASONABLE .. sigh
    This game won't last long..
    I think this is a very important factor.

6. Class Balancing
    This needs to be a thing since every cap, there's always a bunch of dead classes. Its hard to balance because of the amount of classes we have but maybe we need to revamp the classes themselves or something :/
    iwant2playmylightbringer

7. Updating the Faction Shop
    As we all know.. the royal faction part of the shop is completely useless lol.
    Either adding new items or revamping it entirely would be nice.

Last edited by SachiMizora; 01-06-2017, 09:25 PM.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
    Other Characters:
    Saint/s -
    Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
    Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
    Ice Witch - SachMizora
    Valkyrie - Sachi

Hair dyes. Please.

IGN`S: RoryMercury / Rory / Emilia

Discord: Rory#1786

Comment

yes please! especially guild houses and guild wars. the game feels like a super long solo grind and theres not much interaction between players. whats the point of being an mmo if ppl dont get together to have fun?

also hair dyes is certainly the easiest thing to put in and makes some kind of profit

Comment

Updates:
        - Added onto events that include designing costumes.
        - Added Faction shop change

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
        Other Characters:
        Saint/s -
        Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
        Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
        Ice Witch - SachMizora
        Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

Working...
        X