Update the Faction Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update the Faction Shop

The faction shop needs to be updated. The only useful thing is Golden Goose VIP coupons and maybe the enhancing materials but everything else is useless. The dragon gems and talismans are really out dated and should be adjusted to the current level cap. In Dragon nest SEA the Free Adventurers faction also has VIP coupons could we at least get that? Pretty much anything new would be great.

other useful thing is the octagonal water - 5100 pts for 51g roughly so it's a good bonus on top of grinding

Comment

• Chicken Chaser
      Chicken Chaser commented
      Editing a comment
      True octagonal water is pretty useful too but then there is 3 pages of rare grade dragon gems... like who is buying that?

• Arctiic
      Arctiic commented
      Editing a comment
      Back 70 cap, those jades were the "intermediate" grade of rare jades... Being only weak in about1.7% of % stats, and 40-60 points of the stats itself... Sadly no one knew that (at least on my guild in EU...) but then something ugly happened and those jades were nerfed to the same low grade from dungeons.

Somethings that would be good

Cassius faction:

- "Vip insignia" increase item and gold drop rate, also enhancement sccess rate by 10%.
    - an expensive pouch with a random gold or acessories (with exclusive-like stats) drop.
    - jewel pouch that randomly drops an ok amount. (garnet)
    - a "premium" ticket to be able to do an normal nest once more, after capped.

Free adventurers faction

- their "Vip insignia" also gives a bonus EXP for clearing stage or hunting mobs.
    - Pouch with a random amount of dragon gems mats (the eye thing used to upgrade)
    - a disassemble-able box that drops sundries/colectibles of high grade (this one should be fairly expensive...)
    - Mercenary exp coupom...

These r things i think xd u may disagree, but its a thing at least...

Also, the gift-giving-sistem, where the npc give us some items via mail, should be enhanced to have a % rate to receive garnets, when gifting a npc with 100% friendship gauge.

Comment

• Chicken Chaser
      Chicken Chaser commented
      Editing a comment
      All these ideas are good!

The idea of a premium ticket is really cool and maybe it could also be applicable on things like Starlight Garden. Changes like these are really important because it rewards people for grinding dungeons and doing dailies.
      More ways to get enhancing materials is always a good thing and i didn't even think about changing the gifts that the NPCs give you, all in all you have some really cool ideas.

Bump me daddy

Comment

Working...
    X