Fix and Boost Artillery's skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix and Boost Artillery's skills

Awakened Swift Shot: Upon hitting enemies with Swift Shot Cyclone Harpoon does damage.

This awakening skill called Awakened Swift Shot is really the problem.

For goodness sake it's Cyclone Harpoon is a awakening Active skill not some old skills of Artillery. It should NOT get any awakened PASSIVE skill. This is really the evidence that you are nerfing this artillery class and you need to STOP.

They gave Artillery this useless passive skill (Awakened Swift Shot).
    Who would make an awakening passive skill for an awakened ACTIVE SKILL??? Sniper don't have an awakened passive skill for any awakened Active skills.....

Change this stupid idea please.

Awakened Swift Shot is a stupid idea ever.

You just pick whatever skill that you want to awaken and I noticed the skills you awakened are terrible skills at least for artillery class.

You gave sniper a new tumble.... which DOES NOT make any sense to awaken it. Why don't you give that new tumble to artillery class as well for fairness cause Artillery does needs mobility also.

This awakening skills has NO RULE or ORDER. IT IS BASED ON THE DEVELOPER's or Player's interests! and Ya I noticed this based on the awakening skills you made on especially sniper and gladiator. You kept on modifying Sniper's siege stance.

Can you change the number of arrows of Detonating arrow in PVP? it's currently 2 arrows which is really stupid when it supposed to be 3 I mean THREE ARROWS.

But I find detonating arrows useless cause it doesn't deal a lot of damage comparing it to other classes's lvl 50 skills.

Here's my suggestion replace this detonating arrow into ARROW TURRETS like the ones in citadel of erosion but even better because this is a class. And please keep the Artillery's arrows color PINK not purple because Color Pink as color skill effect is very unique color since not a lot of classes has this color in their skill effects. Purple does not look good for Artillery. So it must be pure PINK.

my other suggestion the cannonade mark when it's about to fall needs to be remove because people in pvp will easily dodge that.

I hope eyedentity reads this, thank you for being DN NA publisher.
    Last edited by cleanlove2; 09-27-2016, 02:37 PM.
Working...
X