• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP event Reward values

Dean50
    [GM] DENTITY
    [GM] SMILE

i think they are too low.

sure it's free, but creativity and time is a resource that humans spend. not just for us, but you guys too.

since in the cash shop DNP is 1:1 with EC (EyeCredit) and ET (EyeTotal)
    let's see what are the benefits of having or acquiring DNP shall we?

DNP:

Pros
    * Can be used to Purchase anything inside the cash shop. No restrictions. your purchasing options are the same as using EyeTotal (Unlike EyeCredit)
    * Has been obtainable from in-game events hosted by the company EyeDentity and it's representatives. Meaning has the chance anyone can partake in the activities

can't think of anything else atm so that will do

Cons
    * Cannot use the option 'Gift'
    * it's only value like EyeTotal & EyeCredit is to be used in the same manner as these currencies. Unlike other servers.
    * After certain game updates all your current DNP inside the Dragon Vault/Cash shop will be wiped/deleted
    * has only been obtainable at the discretion of EyeDentity and it's representatives for any said event of their choosing. These event almost have no community feedback of whether of not it's to be in favor or against the said event idea.
    * Continuing from above. The event's themselves are lackluster of variety and interaction with the communities interests. there's only been one that i can recall is when GM Eye which i've always assumed was Dean50 had a go at egg's to hunt for the Ice Witch set [Cold Mirage Sadnyth] and he got basically .. you know how it is.
    - from that result the next Cash Shop content release was to have a special compensation prize for the amount you've brought in relation to the new Cash shop content. not only that, but the rarity reward rates seemed to be comparable better in loot compared to the original Dragon eggs in the Dragon Vault/Cash Shop.
    * Other than that. i's mainly been these random 'FUN' ideas that they've been putting out, but i don't think those events have as a big as impact as they should.
    think of it like a child going to disney land.

but what if.. we aren't kids...? we're gamers, but i don't think this community is that childlike.

so when these event for like.. 2000 DNP for a picture gallery contest or 1000 DNP x3 for logging into an account then clicking 'yes'

then remember how much DNP they gave out for the Guild transfer events?
    ridiculous amount. way TOO much imo and it would of surely been abused a ton and to this day can see the traces leftover from that Guild event DNP giveaway.
    how many dead guilds exist that are around level 15?

hah

Point is. that picture gallery contest is valued at 2000 DNP with no rankings. you either 1st or last. winner and the rest are losers.
    in this case it could be interpreted as you look good and everyone else looks bad/not good enough at all.

however... you have multiple account? a lvl 93 apple farmer or a casual without trying at all.
    just a few simple clicks... bam. 1000 DNP.
    want another 2k?

^
    * which takes more effort?
    * which one of these activities hold more value based on perspective?
    -guess what though? that perspective for the picture gallery. it's aimed at us.
    the community.

do you value the DNP farmer above you're own efforts of producing a photo of your choice for a entry into that DNP event?

or do you think you're above that of someone who clicks 3 times on a mouse?

i don't what kind of place this is or maybe there's some sort of DNP budget the GM's are bound too, but i personally don't think the values line up correctly here.

also the Average amount of DNP given is too low.
    time is labour. labour = cash. make us believe it's worth giving a fuck rather than just pay 10$ to get x2-3-4 more value of this event that hardly gets publicity.

if there's anything to give extra incentive. why not update the prizes to be like
    'you're character will be display on the daily log on screen and will get a picture with us?'

OR the winner will get to choose 1 costume set out of the whole game.

you know??? something like that yah? something we can't already get our hands on.

srsly. i don't need 5cents for a prize.
    and if you say that

'well maybe a bum does!? think about that?'

is that suppose to be a reference point for F2P/Free to play players?
    come ooooonnnnnnnn mannnnnnnnnn. that's sad as shit.

rebuild the model at that point. that's an unhealthy environment in of itself
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

We should have events that give gold! Forget dnp we need gold!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Mr Big Johnson needs gold right now!!

Comment

Working...
      X