Some concerns regarding Mentor Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some concerns regarding Mentor Shop

Yaya Dean5O A 3 day shard of will costs 1k mentor points which is pretty steep, surprisingly. I notice hardly anyone seems to be buying them. Back when rewards were mailed to us before mentor system changes, we got 3 day ones pretty frequently ...so leveling a pupil to 90 meant several 3 day ones and one ten day shard. Changing to points system, a 3 day shard should be about 150 points or so. Is it possible to have them be less expensive ???

Perhaps a 3 day shard around 150 points and a 10 day one around 750? This would help players tremendously without impacting the economy.

Also, regarding space cubes, a 5 per char per week limit is a little outrageous. Space cubes are the most needed for the genesis accessories(999 per) in contrast to the other ones. And there is no way to earn these anywhere else, unlike shadow and light cubes, which can be obtained/ bought through clearing content. I believe when genesis accessories were introduced these were meant to be the cheapest to get, which is the reason for the 999 space cubes for each accessory. So these changes in the game without adequate warning (i believe some people knew of this beforehand) to most of the population, and without compensating changes to the requirements of crafting genesis accessories is badly thought out.
    Could the limit of space cubes be increased to 10 or 20 per week? Or reduce the amount needed to something reasonable, like the other cubes?
    Last edited by Tara; 06-01-2017, 05:56 AM.
Working...
X