Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Korean to English future content patch notes when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Korean to English future content patch notes when?

Click image for larger version

Name:	a8db02fe65.png
Views:	470
Size:	578.1 KB
ID:	79701Click image for larger version

Name:	d49e73fa48.png
Views:	455
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	79700

So how 'soon' are the translations going to be coming?

i honestly believe there is quite a lot of withheld content in CDN and KDN that us other servers could at the very least have access to even reading the data.

if you didn't know Dragon nest isn't just about big explosions and whatnot

most of the content that players care deeply for is the actual data and descriptions of it. without a common language to be able to comprehend what is being showed and displayed to us

simply having access to a link that has half the functions in which case that function that isn't working as intended is the ENG/English language.

not to sound high and might but i think that having access to English language options should be on a higher priority that whatever the case is currently with relations to patch notes and content release.
    - it's a worldly known fact in todays age that 'English' benefits the users as much as the providers because of how versatile of a tool and standard means of communication between communities

speaking honestly here.
    the only reasons as this point why i can see this being neglected is because of either :

incompetence or
    being Racist or bias against the idea itself.

yes. those are two very rude assumptions, but overtime since the Eyedentity transfer from Nexon Games publishers the communication between the Company's representatives and the playerbase of this particular server seems to be at a all time low in some situations where it's just left in the dark corner of the room and ignore.
    - or at least somebody is praying very hard that is fully is ignore/censored/filtered out in one way or another.

i admit to be unaware of how the situation is between the other English server such as Cherry credits with EU and SEA.
    it's just i can't help but feeling really down that there are players going out of there way to help others in the shadows with translations and such, but since there is hardly a public social hub that is coherent and advertised widely in our server it becomes a hard place for anonymous people.

would it not be wise to reach and ask our servers playerbase for volunteer and compensate them with rewards that they can appreciate?
    - some of these players aren't actually even player sometimes ahaha. they merely are busy bodies that get hooked of the feeling of completing something/fixing things.

adding onto that i think that taking onboard a wide range of the already known helpers in the community and placing a bigger emphasis and focus that is currently being done now should be a main concern and project to work on.

of course this requires efforts from both the players and the staff of Eyedentity as well as communication lines to be able to have discussion.
    - as it as now i all really see is self-concerned replies and one-sided statement whenever the two parties ever are in the same presence

this is just what i see personally. obviously this isn't always the case but i woudn't be talk like this if it wasn't a concern of mine since it is mostly of what i see and how other players view it.

-
    the very recent suspensions/bans of some longtime dedicated/loyal players of the NA server without a 3-strike rule applied also is not making the tension between the two sides any better either.

although Eyedentity seems to be doing somewhat of a 'decent job' of the things i have stated above i believe that it's come to a point where things should be picking up and taking aboard in a more seriously tone before too much of the dark undertones come out from the community from both sides.

-
    it may seem to have 'derailed' and turn into a 'rant' but if those are word that you choose to accept and have it all compacted into a dense vague description rather than caring enough to be able to communicate and take things into proper consideration

i'm not even sure if you yourself can hold a job earning money when you finally have to grow up imho.

each step counts. however i think speaking and being able to translate our words to be able to communicate on a higher level than google translate should be taken more seriously from now on with regards to our community

this will probably be one of the last things i will speak on with regards to game quality unless improvements of professionalism are being met from mainly the company EyeDentity as a whole and ofc somewhat more maturity from our lovely playerbase that does require some baby sitting from time to time.
    - this mainly because i foresee and am assuming that some lines of bias and power abuse has been ongoing and that the pressure points of many groups withing the playerbase are impending to explode soon. therefore im likely to just seclude myself from the mess and save myself the headache of allowing stupidity to seap into my life

suppose to be just a game, but functions worst than a kindergarten. pathetic imho

Regards,
    Mao
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374
Working...
X