Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My IGN is Dumbledore and I need support now please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My IGN is Dumbledore and I need support now please.

Hi, It's Dumbledore, lvl 93 Saint...and resident Nerd. Currently in Havoc, Previously in DaMuffins. I went to log in this morning and received the message "your account has been temporarily banned" here's the SS

I need assistance with this right now as I have not done anything of the sort. The only thing I can think of that would flag this? I recently got one of those abundant talismans, from the guild thingy or whatever, this is the second time i've gotten one, the first time I was told how to use daredevil faire by the GM in game to leave early after killing the boss and that's how to use it to make some gold and that you can keep running that over and over that way, and I messed it up and accidentally didn't leave on time so this time when I got it I made sure to leave straight after killing the boss and it worked I had 40 of those entry keys for there, and ran that dungeon until I had 6 left and was exhausted.. I ran a few other nests then logged out. I woke up this morning to this message. Please help because this is messed up beyond messed up. I have worked SO hard on my character and I have bought costumes and cash items such as the extra crest and talisman slot and right now I am pretty upset... I made like 500 gold. running in the free time I had in the past day and a half. So how would that trigger this message? In case that's not it, and it's some program conflict, I'll list my PC security, I have Norton Premium and Malwarebytes anti malware pro. Please help! If need be I can also upload a SS of being told to run Daredevil faire that way... if that's what has caused this. I have not ever bought gold. I stay broke in this game and work my butt off.

Hmmmmm

i've met you in game and have heard others not fond of the way of your speech conduct but from the way i see this.

he's a legit player. sure he's noobish and probably new to the game entirely so that's why his manners are a bit off, but i don't see how this guy should be getting this message. like i ensure you. i've meet this player a few times and listened/read what he writes casually.

he's honest even though he may not understand the finer details around what is is actually saying. this has to be a misunderstanding because from my perspective this guy is just one of players who's gotten into DN and is pretty down with learning it. no matter his manners he is STILL spending his time in the game going hard.

is this sorta thing is happening daily to fresh new players idk what the hell is going on here to be honest.
    give this guy a break and release him. from the heart man.

this isn't right at all. it's pretty wtf.

@Dean50
    @[GM] DENTITY

looking back into his post history it appears he isn't completely new to the game itself, but one thing for sure is that this player

is PLAGUED by client errors and bugs ahah. seems friendly enough on the forums. wish his in-game attitude was a bit healthier though. maybe that was one off or he was drunk. eh? who knows.

one error i can say that might be related is when i played maplestory if my connection or my game itself was unstable the anti-hack detection thought.. you know. that i was using a 3rd party program of some sorts and booted me/DC me from the server

obv i wasn't doing shit all. i just had a crap computer back than and bc i was noob. obv im grinding for ages at the wrong spots! so i take ages lol.
    nonetheless a similar situation although the game is under Nexon and still is. i say this bc Nexon would of fucked up those bot's so bad behind the NPC Belin in the house that you would never see them again or they go into major hiding at some random town random channel.
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

im sorry it's because you partied with me and I set my intro as "You've been banned for 8760 hours"

For real i thought the auto-ban system has been fixed but clearly it's targeting random players
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Just saw this. I'm sorry that this has happened to you. I have let the team know, but for now, please send in a ticket and give me the ticket number.

Edit: Whoops, looks like this issue has already been fixed.
        Last edited by [GM] DENTITY; 03-28-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM] DENTITY View Post
          Just saw this. I'm sorry that this has happened to you. I have let the team know, but for now, please send in a ticket and give me the ticket number.

Edit: Whoops, looks like this issue has already been fixed.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1454891737580.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	60059

nice!

:^)
          Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

Thank you Dentity, and Dean.. I appreciate the assistance and how fast this was handled. Look forward to seeing you in game!

Comment

my Ticket # 290488 can you review my ticket [GM] DENTITY Dean50

Comment

• [GM] DENTITY
                [GM] DENTITY commented
                Editing a comment
                I passed it along to my team

• Hercules
                Hercules commented
                Editing a comment
                Sent another ticket...why do they close the ticket if the issue isn't fixed -_-??
            Working...
            X