No announcement yet.

Requesting another option for purchasing EyeTotal in OCE/Australia/New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting another option for purchasing EyeTotal in OCE/Australia/New Zealand

hi there.

Simple request.

is it possible to add another payment option other than just Paysafe to purchase Eyetotal.

i usually just use my debit card now, but i used to use gift card/game cards for Dragon Nest and other nexon games while it was with them.

tbh i do not like paysafe at all. they reek of scam and their system isn't very straight forward. not only that, but their products/cards and advertising of it is very limited over here.

i ain't never heard of it till i saw adverts of the company from CS:GO streams and tournaments. from those i was even
    'wtf is this? who cares lol'

well now i do have to care right? i can't credit EyeCredit at all so yeah. am i to log onto to peoples forum account on top them up? l o l.

the moment you search for details surrounding Paysafe from before 2013 the words you see are 'scam, stolen, 0/5 stars reviews' etc.

giving how budget and buggy the top up menu is on the official website for Dragon nest is now. this is why i opted to use Credit/Debit and link that to my paypal

i can't trust this lol. sooo dodgy. appearances matter a lot online because there are a lot of websites that well. people who aren't too familiar with how the internet work prey upon for a cheap buck/dollar and they can get away with it without much punishment since you can disappear just as fast as you showed up out on the net.

all and all. i would prefer it if there were more options that are more reliable to choose from when attempting to purchase EyeTotal for our region.
    having paysafe just chuck bullshet at you non-stop is annoying af.

yes. it's so annoying that i don't even bother.
    something like KarmaKion feels so much better to have used imho. you just brought it at the store and topped up your Game account directly with it.

that's like 3 steps right?

if i use paysafe i'm literally put through 7 steps with the words 'scammers' looming over it's fukn head.
    as in the moment i get a delay on a credit value update i already know i've been fukd over.
    havn't actually gotten around to even FINDING a fricken card from them yet bc last year they were non-existent over here.

and i live in wellington. that's the capital city of new zealand... hello?

translation i think they are crap. give me another more simply option to purchase Eyetotal or lift the restrictions on gifting for EyeCredit please.

one of the two would make me happy at least. not that you have any obligations to lean favor to this request. i'm just putting forward my thoughts on dealing with the current payment system for EyeTotal from my said country

-
    fyi: can't even use subway card as a searched option. as it asks for 16 digit. ok got it. now it asks for 8 digit... my card has 6 digit and a access code of 4 digits. both the physical and the E-Gift card. no-go haha. i kms

Thank you for reading.
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Yea, we need another way to purchase eye total. Paypal has an error most of the time. So gotta use card to pay. Paysafe isn't really sold in most shops, gotta specifically go to EBGames or something to buy them, which is a hassle.
    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Working...
    X