Purchased Rune Dragon Shard but it expired instantly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased Rune Dragon Shard but it expired instantly

All of my Rune dragon scales I purchased from the web store expired once retrieved in game. My IGN is AbyssalAeth.
    That was 55 Scales

Just like to add in that this happened to me also, but on the worst possible scale. (No pun intended.)
    IGN Kazenine
    I purchased the max allowable of both scales and wraths.
    So 176 scales and 40 wraths. Once I logged back in, they were gone.
    Not sure what to expect, at this point...

EDIT: 11.2.17 - Tried to submit a ticket but keeps kicking back an error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dn_ticketerror.png
Views:	20
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	104256

Any help or acknowledgement would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Orias; 11-02-2017, 11:19 AM. Reason: Attached ticket error.

Comment

I have the same problem, purchased Scales and Wraths but when I relogged into the game all of them were gone. It has been a week since I submitted a ticket and I haven't gotten a response until now.

IGN: Acker

Comment

Dear Heroes,

Thanks for reporting. Will distribute the items correctly through your accounts shortly. Sorry for the incontinence.

Best,
        GM Nest

Comment

• Acker
          Acker commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi GM Nest, were the items distributed yet?

Has anyone gotten their stuff back?

Comment

Nothing here, yet. Sad to say, it's 50-50 that we see a resolution anytime soon. But as this is real cash paid for these services, they can't just blow it off forever. I'll remain wishful during the upcoming maintenance.

Comment

Hello,

Since we are receiving several reports in regards to the webshop issue, we are currently investigating the case. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
            GM Nest

Comment

Please refrain from using the terms "soon" or "shortly" when it'll actually take several days or weeks. Two maintenance and still this problem has not been resolved. We'd understand if this was just some normal stuff paid with in game currency but like Orias said "this is real cash paid for services" we expected this issue to be resolved sooner. Most players with this issue have been waiting for over 2 weeks now.

33 Scales and 30 Wrath missing
              IGN: Acker
              Last edited by Acker; 11-09-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

It has been 2 months since this issue was made apparent.
                I would like an update, my money back, or to be credited for my purchases.
                This is unacceptable. You have taken real currency for goods/services and have not held up your end of the deal.
                That is downright theft. It should literally take a GM/Admin, with the appropriate power, 15 minutes of their day to address this.
                Rest assured, I will vote with my wallet until this is cleared up. Disappointment for Christmas, everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X