Character Menu Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Menu Bug

So, I wasn't sure if I should post this or not seeing as no one else has. However, I've been having this weird bug happen to me a lot lately, where I will press a key and it will automatically open up the Character Info screen, or the Inventory screen. If I press ESC, it flips between the two and if I press any other key the same thing happen. If you hold any button down it will end up switching between the two menus really fast, however it won't stop.

Now, I've tried re-logging into the game to fix it. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. On the days that it might work, I press a button and it opens a completely different menu; however I can close out of it and continue. Other times, it will start spamming one of the skills I have. So let's say you want to move forward, it tries to activate skills 1-3. It will stop afterwards but after every load time it will reset and do the same thing. And on days it doesn't work, it will just do what is stated above; where it will switch between Character Info and Inventory. Do you know if there is a way to fix this?

Bug just started happening to me too, except it flips through the Party menu and the Event menu. Any help would be appreciated. c:

Comment

Maybe you can try binding your keys with issue to another?

Comment

Working...
      X