Bleed Phantom's Bloody Sign constantly fails to leave a mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleed Phantom's Bloody Sign constantly fails to leave a mark

Don't know what causes it, but once it starts failing, it'll keep on failing 90% of the time. This causes Phantom Call and Draw Blood to be completely useless, and Instant Lethal Torture to be unusable.

This didn't start happening until the 2nd or so maint we had after BP was implemented, and now it happens all the damn time.

Lethal Torture INS can be used even without needing to teleport first. I've been using it like that since day 1 of BP release and up until today without any issue.

Comment

• Kazidhaan
      Kazidhaan commented
      Editing a comment
      Tried doing that multiple times. If I do that, it just uses the regular super slow version of Lethal Torture, not the INS one (and puts it on cooldown, which the INS shouldn't do).

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      If you waited too long for Phantom Call to finish its animation, the awkward after-cast delay won't let you use LT INS in time (before its activation period is up).

Lethal Torture INS does not share cooldown with regular/cruel version. You're probably mistaking LT INS with cruel LT, since both have similar golden-like effect on the skill shortcut.

Again, you MUST use Lethal Torture INS immediately after Phantom Call, without waiting for the animation to finish. If you were late by even a second, the after-cast delay will kick in and you won't have enough time to use Lethal Torture INS.

• Kazidhaan
      Kazidhaan commented
      Editing a comment
      "Lethal Torture INS does not share cooldown with regular/cruel version. You're probably mistaking LT INS with cruel LT, since both have similar golden-like effect on the skill shortcut."

That's my point. It's using the regular one, not the INS.

If I take too long, it doesn't even let me use the regualr one until it's done with the Phantom Call animation. And if I do it immediately, it just uses the regular one, making it pointless to even use Phantom Call. Here: https://gfycat.com/AssuredVastAustra...watercrocodile

Tried with and without marking the target.
Working...
X