Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission One chest of nest clearing event box doesn't give anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission One chest of nest clearing event box doesn't give anything?

We sort of need to know if this is a visual issue or a real bug as soon as possible please... any word on this? has anyone opened it already?

Have you tried right clicking on the box?

Comment

ah, well here's the thing. my box says 23/30 "reward info" is just blank boxes with nothing showing up. people and I were wondering if this is a visual issue, or if we don't get anything from opening the box. Kinda need the answer before we start losing boxes huh :I try it yourself if you dont' believe me. I see no rewards showing up where they usually would with "moonlight" boxes from before.

So it's kinda worrying if we can even open them or not yet.

Comment

Important update: The box does nothing. I opened it and nothing happened. I tested it so that you wouldn't have to... We need a maintenance to fix the mission 1 box pls :I No special storage nor mail when opened. (at first glance at least, but i'm not getting my hopes up that it'll simply "appear" on it's own..)

Comment

Hello there,

Are you able to provide more information such as> which particular mission box and preferably a screenshot of the bugged item/error you encountered.

Comment

it would be the very first one, you have to clear Volcano nest it says, 30 times. If we reached 30 times, Everyone would just lose the box and get nothing in return. I will not be able to show the screen shot sadly, because when the item is used, you simply lose it and seems like you get nothing in return. the event says you should get "Lebrium Enhancement Stone x100" and "Mission Box 2" from opening said box.
            So it would be Mission Box 1, if I wasn't clear enough.

Based on what players can see, it would seem that there is currently no rewards inside the first box. thus the 2nd box doesn't exist for us, we simply get nothing.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	DN_2018-08-21_00-50-13_Tue.jpg Views:	1 Size:	159.8 KB ID:	146063
              Click image for larger version  Name:	DN_2018-08-21_00-50-19_Tue.jpg Views:	1 Size:	157.9 KB ID:	146064

Here's the screenshots of the chest and stuff. Its for the current Mission Box Event going on right now located here: https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notic...%20Box%20Event It effects everyone.
              Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 08-20-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

The issue has been forwarded!

Thank you so much !

Comment

Working...
                X