Yayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The great and mighty Yaya has returned, therefor I have once again AWOKEN.

So, welcome back Yaya, we (mostly me) have missed you! There are a few threads I think you should look at that disappeared into the Bug Reporting Abyss known as pages 2 and up...

1. Debuff can't be cured: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...n-totem-debuff

2. Other debuff can't be cured: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...-tug-ex-debuff

3. The old Reaper issue still needs attention I believe: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...escape-dmg-bug

Other bugs that I know of are:
    Costume Bugs:
    1. The 1st year anniversary hats are still invisible. (This happened when the Egyptian set was made invisible in May's patch but wasn't fixed along with it). If you need a picture, just lemme know.
    1.5 The Red Cross Earrings are still green. Nexon could never keep that bug fixed but I might as well report it :^).

Bleed Phantom Bugs:
    2. Bleed Phantom's Phantom Drive (when not transformed) is applying the bleed effect at a 100% rate instead of a 30% rate. (It should be only 30%)
    3. Both versions of Phantom Drive apply the debuff that Bloody Sign should apply from the Enhanced Bloody Sign A or B passives only when the enemy gets the bleed effect. (Meaning the non-transformed version of Phantom Drive always applies the debuff and the transformed version of Phantom Drive applies the debuff 30% of the time).

Oracle Elder Bugs:
    Maybe 4. and 5. and 6. and 7. These are a bit extra but Oracle Elder was supposed to get a few changes a while ago (from last January's patch) that never seemed to happen in NA even though they were in the patch notes.
    4. "Class Mastery II : When Incessant Arts is activated, blue effect will shine from Oracle Elder's body." that never happened.
    5. Chain Rush : The timing when invulnerability and Super Armour are applied has been adjusted.
    6. Position Shift : The timing when invulnerability and Super Armour are applied has been adjusted.
    Those didn't seem to happen because I can still get hit midway in close calls through those skills even though the entire skill is supposed to be iframed (much more noticeable in PvP, but it can still be seen in PvE).
    7. Also, when Sharp Hurricane is used after a main skill by using the Normal Attack Button, the skill will have less Super Armour than it should (almost 0). This is extremely annoying during Incessant Arts state as any little AoE will cause the player to be interrupted.
    These are old and I didn't report them for a while because I wasn't playing OE much until recently. Now that I am, these issues have been really bothersome

So, if you could let the devs know about these bugs Yaya that would be absolutely great!

8/20 Edit: Oh yeah, someone posted this in general discussion, might wanna look into this bug too Yaya: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...ge-package-bug
    Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 08-20-2018, 10:20 PM.

Another big one is that the current Event Box event is bugged and doesnt give anything after clearing Volcano Nest 30 times.

Comment

That's quite abit, I need a little time to look into them and report it! Will ask u for more details if i need them:3

Zengeroff The mission box issue has already been forwarded!

SkitzoRoy It's great to see u too ! Thanks <3

Comment

Costume Bugs:
      1st year anniversary hats - Yes May I have an image and I need an IGN of a character owning that hat as well !
      Red Cross Earrings - Same thing~ I'll need an image and an IGN !

8/20 Edit: Oh yeah, someone posted this in general discussion, might wanna look into this bug too Yaya: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...ge-package-bug
      -The team was unable to reproduce this if "Box Package" is the item the user is referring to.

BP/OE bugs: W.I.P

Comment

Bleed Phantom Bugs:

1) Bleed Phantom - Phantom Drive Bug (PvP) has been forwarded
        2) For this bug, do you mean like.. the skill Phantom Drive does what the skill Bloody Sign(Enhanced) does.

something like E.g.
        -Cast Phantom Drive
        - Enemies that receives bleed debuff also gets their attribute resistance reduced by 10%/ critical rate reduced by 10%?

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
          SkitzoRoy commented
          Editing a comment
          1) Thank you!
          2) Ok, after further testing, I was wrong. The 10% additional damage I was seeing was from the passive Chain of Pain. Bloody Sign (Enhanced) is working in PvP, but the blue debuff icons that appear on an enemy when their attribute resistances are lowered does not appear in PvP.
          Sorry for the confusion Yaya :c
          Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 08-23-2018, 08:35 AM.

• Yaya
          Yaya commented
          Editing a comment
          2) Okay! reported accordingly : Bloody Sign (Enhanced) A debuff icons missing

• SkitzoRoy
          SkitzoRoy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Yaya!

3. The old Reaper issue still needs attention I believe: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...escape-dmg-bug
        Escalated for attention !

Oracle Elder Bugs:
        Maybe 4. and 5. and 6. and 7. These are a bit extra but Oracle Elder was supposed to get a few changes a while ago (from last January's patch) that never seemed to happen in NA even though they were in the patch notes.
        4. "Class Mastery II : When Incessant Arts is activated, blue effect will shine from Oracle Elder's body." that never happened.
        5. Chain Rush : The timing when invulnerability and Super Armour are applied has been adjusted.
        6. Position Shift : The timing when invulnerability and Super Armour are applied has been adjusted.
        Those didn't seem to happen because I can still get hit midway in close calls through those skills even though the entire skill is supposed to be iframed (much more noticeable in PvP, but it can still be seen in PvE).
        7. Also, when Sharp Hurricane is used after a main skill by using the Normal Attack Button, the skill will have less Super Armour than it should (almost 0). This is extremely annoying during Incessant Arts state as any little AoE will cause the player to be interrupted.
        Forwarded this issue too! - Oracle Elder's Balancing not applied

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
          SkitzoRoy commented
          Editing a comment
          You're the best Yayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thanks again =)
      Working...
      X