Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encountered No Damage Dealt In-Game? Post Your Ign Here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mondreii143
    replied
    Oh yah yah, i notice that, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Orona
    commented on 's reply
    Not really relevant to this thread, but here you go.

It is most likely a bug that hasn't been fixed yet. There's an existing thread/discussion about it here.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...iving-any-gold

• mondreii143
    replied
    Hi i just wanna bring up the problem on golden goblin on abyss dungeon, why it does not droping any gold after killing it?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• mundomundo
    replied
    IGN: Instinctive
    Thank you in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Viccl
    replied
    IGN: Viccl
    got flagged this morning
    thank you

edit: its been fixed now thanks
    Last edited by Viccl; 01-01-2017, 12:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KitKatKick
    replied
    IGN: KitKatKick

Leave a comment:

• Kanade
    replied
    IGN:KanadeLollii

Can't attack any mobs or pick up loo
    Last edited by Kanade; 12-31-2016, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jawell
    replied
    IGN: Seille
    I tried relogging and even reinstalling the game, but I still can't damage enemies.
    Thank you for your time.

Leave a comment:

• gvue
    replied
    IGN: Akasuki

And thank you for time.

Leave a comment:

• Sakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    Problem has been resolved, thank you.

• ChocoMint
    replied
    Hi all,

Kindly relog to check if the issue persists. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Surino
    replied
    Surinoshiba

the morning of yesterday was fine, but in the afternoon, no damage could be dealt, Alfredo won't summon, towers won't summon, ducks won't summon, skills don't work, but mercs can still harm monsters

Leave a comment:

• Sakamoto
    replied
    IGN: Zicova

Can't attack any mobs or pick up loot

Leave a comment:

• squishyrobot
    replied
    IGN : MiniAthena

This char was inside red dragon nest and it couldn't attack or heal

Leave a comment:

• ragemeout209
    replied
    Originally posted by Orona View Post

I'm sorry, I should've properly read your post a while ago.

I'm not sure if what you're mentioning is an issue of lag (it shouldn't be, since you're saying awakening charges aren't going down) or an actual bug.

As an ice witch, I can say I haven't ran into an issue where my character's spells aren't hitting, -unless- I maybe got hit or my super armor got broken and I try to power blink -> icy gust -> ice cold field. But usually in those cases, that's lag. I can hit that combo on other targets, it's just sometimes the server is wonky and doesn't know where I am or what I'm doing, so I end up wasting spell cd.

This thread isn't for the issue you're discussing though. It's for a different one, where your character cannot hit or loot anything 100% of the time. Here's an example of what I mean.

If you believe what you're seeing is a bug, you can copy the text from this thread then make a new thread with that text explaining that half of your spells aren't working.
    ahh I see,didn't noticed I was in the wrong thread.But yeah,it's not lag,basically the spells work about 70% of the time.As you said,ice cold field does work,but there are random times when you would throw out the spell,and it would literally have no effect whatsoever,however other spells would go off normally.This goes for war mage as well,Every other spell would work fine,except for awakening skill laser ray as to where even my own friends in the party can see me firing the laser,in fact we laugh about it because it doesnt consume any charges and all u get is me lasering around and around.It's not a huge bug,but its so annoying at times when you're soloing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X