Apocalypse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apocalypse?

Stella's offering me a lv 58 quest, wherein she talks about me having been involved in an incident involving someone/something called "Apocalypse". I've gone through every area in the game and done all the sidequests and dailies, but I can't find anything else about him/it/her. The main story has already moved on to level 61 and whatnot, so I don't think it's in the main storyline, so I don't know what's going on. Sidequests about story events aren't usually lower level than the original quest, right?

I can't find any related quests and it would just be confusing to do a quest when I don't understand what's going on. Is this supposed to happen? Where is the build-up to this point? What is Apocalypse?

This might be a reference to Judge Apocalypse, from the Apocalypse nest. Unfortunately, we don't have the nest anymore. D:
    im not on this account

Comment

I am pretty sure that Apocalypse is a time travel ship that crashed and went rogue in the present. On it was a future version of Kevin (I think. I read this a long time ago when I was young and dumb, so my memory might be wrong), who turned into the Strange Technician in Black Mountain Path due to the crash. He gives you the quest to complete the Apocalypse Nest back when it was still doable. When you do the nest, he guides you through it. I'm not sure if the Strange Technician still gives any quests, or is it just some random Giant Whisp NPC. Hope this helps.
      Level 95 Sniper ~Nancekku~ ChibiDN Traitor

Comment

Working...
      X