Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main Quest LVL. 40: Escape and IMMORTAL ORC KIM bugs.. and some other stuff..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Quest LVL. 40: Escape and IMMORTAL ORC KIM bugs.. and some other stuff..

I can not proceed with the main quest where you are going to fight with serpentra in her nest.. gets stuck talking at heraldry scholar stas.. tried changing channels, restarting, changing characters, abandoning the quest, nothing works. PLEASE FIX asap. As a low level player I find the game dull and boring and hard to level up without the main quests..
    And a Side quest regarding ORC KIM.. where I do not know where to find this place in the wonderful theme park where I defend saint haven from his attack?.. I think a mini-game for this quest was removed?

BUGS:
    Mostly on dialogues I observe dialogues having "<FONT>" stuff like that and purple, black, orange squares.. I remember one on one of the quest choice of the sorceress in the palace..
    NETWORK ISSUES:
    I got a problem where sometimes when I play in abyss/master mode, ping suddenly strikes up and CMD (@ Ping:72-102) shows "Request time out" then later it disconnects to the server as the pinging in CMD resumes.. tried stuff but it does'nt work.. probably a problem in my internet connection maybe?

JUST RANDOM SUGGESTIONS:
    English translated Introduction movie
    English dubs on gestures and some in-game NPC dialogues
    Network Optimization (Something that can be switched into for low-end internet)
    MAINTENANCE WARNINGS! shown at DN LAUNCHER and prevent clicking START button during maintenance instead of "Disconnected from Server" after the Introductory movie..
    SEPARATE chat box for PM messages
    SHOW guild standings and earned guild points per member..
    Colosseum FIND MATCH thing.. like how DOTA, LOL, those stuff works?
Working...
X