Aerial Wild Shot Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial Wild Shot Bug

So I was wondering if Silver Hunters have other bugs (other than Rising Wind making your hitbox be on the ground when used in the air (causing you to get hit by stomps even though you're flying), an occasional no damage on your aerial skills until you land again--including Tornado Shot and Tornado Shot Instant--, and Trap Master not always creating 9 traps). When in nests, I was wondering if Aerial Wild Shot (when cast in the air) has a bug because I wasn't seeing a huge reduction on the boss' hp bar when I do the additional attack (left click). I tried it on golem and it confirmed my suspicion. Hope this gets fixed (and maybe the other mentioned bugs as well) because it's kinda annoying that the thing that makes this class unique is actually limiting their potential.

(I don't know if I should still follow this template, but here it is anyway...)
    Client version: 844
    Time: Anytime
    Character name: xWaifux
    Character level: 95
    Class: Silver Hunter
    Frequency of error: ~~Every time~~ EDIT: I found out that the "No Massive Arrow Bug" only happens if you wait too long to left click while in the air (this does not occur when used on the ground even when you wait till the last second, which makes the bug odd). ~I usually don't left click immediately when using the skill in order to stay in the air longer.

Description:
    Aerial Wild Shot / (Holy) Aerial Wild Shot: Mini Holy Arrows (32 hits) + 1 Massive Holy Arrow for a total of 33 hits.
    However, I found out that when you use this skill in the air (after transforming, of course), there is no Massive Holy Arrow even when you left click (to trigger the additional attack).

Expected result: Total of 33 hits whether you use it on the ground or in the air.
    Actual result: A total of 33 hits only occur when you use it on the ground, while only a total of 32 hits (due to no Massive Holy Arrow) when you use it in the air.
    Temporary Solution (work-around): ~~None~~ EDIT: Do the additional attack (left click) within 1 second after using the skill (otherwise, the bug will occur), but this MAY make you miss some hits (maybe like 5-8 Mini Holy Arrows) depending on when you left click within that 1-second time frame.

P.S.: I could try recording a video but the quality would be very bad that you wouldn't know what you're looking at. xd
    Last edited by KirkyTurkey; 09-21-2019, 03:15 PM.

I have this exact same problem! I can confirm that this is not just you. Sometimes when I'm in the air, my skills don't do any damage and I have to land before I can continue my combo's. I also get hit when I'm in the air when I shouldn't by stomps and other things like that. It's been going on for a while and I don't know why no one has addressed it. I main a Silver Hunter and it makes it quite frustrating when you know you should be doing fine with your combos and have to completely stop.

Comment

Working...
    X