Enhancement rate increase event? More like decrease rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement rate increase event? More like decrease rate

So I like what EC has done and what they been doing so far to this game. They brought it back to life. But currently there is/should be a increased enhancement rate event from 8pm to 10pm pst and I'm in EST and its atm 12:20am. Should still be increased rate. So I want a reason to why, and i understand that enhancing is luck/pattern based, but with a enhancement event I wanna know how I went from +10 wand to +6 AND (counted) +15 failed attempts STRAIGHT!! No down then up, down up, down down down, up. No no no! I went straight fail fail fail +14 times straight. I know I probably wont get compensation but think this is viable for something Cause I wasted lots of G and jellies (free and my own) trying to enhance cause hey, its supposed to be increased rate. But nope +15 straight fails. I would like to get an answer and maybe some compensation cause this is unreal and down right stupid on how this is able to happen. Unless the event is currently not working like the additional exp, then its just a blatant lie and also made me waste lots of my g and personal jellies. Let's see how this gets hand;ed.

it's still up to luck in the end. it is what it is. some people win big and some people lose big.

and technically they can increase the rate by something like 0.00001% and it would still be an increased rate.

Comment

And I understand that but still to have +15 straight fails! I'm not talking enhancing a few then stopping for a little. I mean literal straight enhancing. Something has to be wrong cause that shouldn't be possible to fail that many times.

Comment

As milk said, it's still rng based, during our last enhancement event, I failed about eight times in a row. I was more lucky this time around however, I was able to +12 two pieces of equipment.

Comment

If it keeps fail 3 times, switch channel or fly to another city, and wait for several minutes. Just my experience

Comment

thats like a .00000001% chance of occuring with +75% Enhance Rates yo.
            IGN: LunarForce

Comment

So we get this event again right? Like atm its happening. I tried again on another +10 I had from another character. Same result. Not as many straight fails cause I didn't want to use as much g but I failed enough where it is significant. I would like someone from ED actually tell me or us how much "increased rate" this event is based off of. And they can tell after the event is done but still I would like to know cause this is some grade A bs. From what I have been hearing and seeing with guilds and birds and such, I conclude, roughly, that the ratio of people succeeding +12 and higher enhancements to people who straight fail and waste their jellies and gold is like a 1:1000 ratio. There is a lot of people getting +12 and higher based on system notification but based on the amount of total players that are on and actually trying during the event period people who are succeeding is a way smaller fraction of that. And if you are right and the enhancement rate increase was something like 1% or 2%, the people should feel despicable cause that is down right detestable. Like I said before, I understand that it is based off of a random number generator but I was told that nothing is random if created by human hands. May be incorrect or wrong way of thinking but still. If they were to look into how many people were actually getting screwed on this event, maybe they would give everyone some sort of small reimbursement or petty gift. Part of this is just me raging cause of how the outcome happened, but the other half is feeling how unfair this actually feels to, what feels like 85% of the people who are getting screwed on this event.

Comment

Working...
              X