Adept Ice Beam not doing damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adept Ice Beam not doing damage

Most of the times that I use ice beam, the first part doesn't do damage. Only the ice bomb part from Ice Beam EX does damage. However, there were a few times where the first part did damage, so it's pretty frustrating. I tried using it by itself and in combination with frosty fist, but it the problem occurs with both. The video link below is a year old, but it's exactly the same problem I'm having.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgHzCwO37I

I'm pretty sure this is because you're cancelling the "beam" portion of the attack by clicking. Once you click, the beam stops freezing as your character prepares to shoot the EX ball out.

Try waiting a second before clicking and the ice beam should work as it normally does. If not, I'm afraid I won't know what your problem is.

Comment

I see. It sometimes worked regardless so I didn't know that was the cause. Perhaps it happened rarely because of lag. Thank you!

Comment

I have the same problem~ only work on some monster and bosses. and the rest will just hit for the last ice ball part. need to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
        X