12/29/16 patch = lvl 0 spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/29/16 patch = lvl 0 spirit

Hey there. So I'm fully aware that ED has no clue what's going on with the spirit problem since its been the same for 2 months now. ALSO I got a new blue bird courier that was able to grow and I made it level 5 since my iona spirit still is bugged and apparently won't be fixed anytime soon or ever at this rate. But, ED strikes again, and now my once lvl 5 max blue bird spirit is some how back to the min level and also can't be grown..... Please tell me why this is or how you guys screwed up again? Compensation? It's nice and all and fine, but you guys should really try to learn what you are doing. I want to believe you guys are actually working hard for your sake of making money as well as a little on behalf of the players. But, you know, seems like you all are just sitting on your butts twiddling your thumbs. I still want to give you the benefit of the doubt so please try to stop disappointing me and all the other players who still believe you are better than nexon cause at the moment you aren't and they were aweful at their jobs. I want my max blue bird back as well as a growable iona spirit and maybe the 8+ butterflies i wasted on that blue bird spirit.
Working...
X