Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elemental Dmg titles not applying +element % regularly (in town and dungeons)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Dmg titles not applying +element % regularly (in town and dungeons)

So I just got The Dejected title and looked at my stats while applying the title for the first time. It did not increase my elemental %. After applying it a couple of times, the elemental % was applied but a while later it went back down again. Really weird bug and a little unsettling as 6% is a pretty big number. I am not sure if this bug affects Vessel of the Goddess.

While typing this I was at the same time testing other titles with elemental % damage and it seems to also affects titles such as returned and ruthless (all having + elemental dmg%), applying the +elemental% damage sometimes and at other times not applying it. It is possible to have this damage increase and decrease fluctuate multiple times within a single dungeon run (also tested during dailies, looking and damage in the stat window as well as damage dealt to monsters). Could the formula for applying +elemental damage be a little unstable? (in math terms maybe missing brackets)

Are you checking the first box or the second box :x
    As seen on the image, the first box refers to the Display Title, and the second box refers to the Stat Title... The first box shows the title in front of your name... whereas the second box applies the stats to your character. This means that I can have the stats of Vessel of the Goddess applying to my character while showing any or no title.

TLDR always check the second box for the title with the stats you want @_@

Hope this helps!
    Poops.

Comment

Andy Erm. Yea i know how it works been playing dragon nest for years XD. But thanks for checking! When I meant re-applying the title, i actually checked both boxes of another title, apply, then check The Dejected again (both boxes) and apply. Even when stats for dejected is checked, the elemental % will fluctuate over time (couple of mins of idle, drops when i change map) then i would have to reapply again which takes a couple tries before the stat is properly in.

Comment

Working...
      X