Good night, Error in the game after the update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night, Error in the game after the update

Before the update of the game, I and my friends with Pc with 2 Gb of memory Rodava the game without leg, without errors, all normal game after I update the game, we enter the Dg and takes memory error, and with these events My friends stopped playing, because they can not play anymore because of the mistakes, but I want to continue playing games that you could hack, and set the game for the person who has a slightly weaker pc? Or do we really need to stop playing? Or will they continue to lose plays every update that does not have a very good computer? Thank you, thank you. Good night.
    todas Nest e Dg que a gente entra da esse erro agora, então na cidade a gente fica sem leg nem um entra na dg ta carregando atela levamos esse erro todo momento tamos 3 dia sem joga ja por causa disso

Your picture clearly shows the issue. You're out of disk space. Clear up your hard drive.

Comment

• haizen
      haizen commented
      Editing a comment
      I already cleaned and it's the same thing.

I already cleaned and it's the same thing.

Comment

Well. It's not about "Disk" space. It's about Memory. In the error message, it seems you only have 2GB physical memory. It's either 1> you only have 2GB memory, 2> the game failed to recognize the correct size of memory. If it's 1>, you seriously need to consider get some more.

I also had this issue several times with my 16GB memory. And yes, I did run out of memory because chrome crashed.

Comment

Working...
    X