Chronicle Character not showing up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicle Character not showing up.

Title says it all. The site states you can make a chronicle character yet there's no option for it. I have a level 1 character just to make one but yet there isn't an option for it. Why even advertise it?
    is there something I am missing? You get this gear chest for making a Mara but it's level 60. I can understand leveling one but, again, why even advertise the chronicle character option??

feel being cheated.

Comment

Yeah I don't see the option either.

Comment

Will this be fixed anytime soon?
        IGN: xXAlastorXx
        MAIN: Dark Avenger
        DA4Life~

Comment

I wonder if we have to mention a GM or something with "@" or something.

Comment

Same, very disappointed on unable to see it was looking forward to this in my return to Dragon Nest.
            Please resolve or remove advert.
            [GM] DENTITY [GM] Ignacio [GM] SMILE

Comment

I already reported the issue the day the patch came out, but haven't heard anything back since.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM] DENTITY View Post
                I already reported the issue the day the patch came out, but haven't heard anything back since.
                Thanks you are great. Nothing we wait for a response.

Comment

We just have to wait, for the possibility of resolution 895 Chronicle character smooth operational.
                  https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
                  HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
                  VITAL STATS ENHANCED
                  HP/ VITALITY
                  SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

chronicle characters are currently bugged and not working. i read somewhere on here that they are going to fix this in the next patch on the 25th (or 26th)

Comment

Nope still not fixed. Tried to make a chronicle character and still unable to make one. It even has the balls to even say the chronicle event is live over the new character button.

Update: Checked the Black Mara page as well and it still says what I posted before. Again I understand if the developers want us to play through the game and level up as such but please, do not advertise something you are not going to hold your end of the bargain of. This might seem like a nitpick or petty banter but that's messed up. Again I understand that there's some level up event to race for the class, the option to create on chronicle character isn't even available for the rest of the classes listed. Yes, I even made sure I'd completed the tutorial and again to no success. Both tutorials mind you, the one you spawn into and the one The npc Trainer Cynthia offers you. False advertisements not only hurts the consumer you are trying to sell to but the credibility of the business as a whole.
                      Last edited by throwawayaccount6900; 05-25-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Dean
                        Dean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Currently, the Chronicle system is available for every class right now. If you have any serious issue please send us a ticket.

Debug already in the 25th Chronicle char. up and running juz play brother!

213 version check yours?
                      https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
                      HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
                      VITAL STATS ENHANCED
                      HP/ VITALITY
                      SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
                      X